stefyp collection

Alice From Italy said:
Wow la tua collezione è fantastica!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Grazie Alice!!!:heart: Piacere di conoscerti!!! :heart: It's great to have another italian friend here!!!I just came back from Rome,i purchased a large Flora Bouvier in fuchsia...will post pics the soonest!! :flowers: :flowers:

guccci gal said:
Wow nice Gucci collection...is Gucci the rage in Italy right now or is it Prada...I that you are from Italy and was wondering what the Italian population prefers????

First of all thanx a lot for looking at my showcase....sooo nice from you!!:heart: When i red your question i thought the answer was half and half...but,thinking about it better and recalling into my mind the images of people waiting for the openig time in front of the Gucci boutiques during the sales days,i'd say Gucci is a bit more loved and wanted than Prada is :yes: :flowers:

chanelvgirl said:
Wow, you have an awesome collection.:heart: :heart: the cerises. I'm falling in love with them a little too late:crybaby:

Thanx a lot,you're very sweet...i didn't want to make you :crybaby:
Anyway,i'm sure you'll have the chance to buy some pieces,the're still around!!:yes: :yahoo: :yes:

Bag Fetish said:
Nice collection... :smile: thanks for sharing.

Thank YOU ALL for watching!!!:wlae: The last bag i bought a couple of days ago in Rome is the large Flora Bouvier in fuchsia...here come a couple of pics!!Hope you like it!! I do!!!:heart: :heart:

Attachments

• dustcover flora.JPG
    dustcover flora.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 29
  • fronte flora.JPG
    fronte flora.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 54
  • retro flora.JPG
    retro flora.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 44