stefyp collection

Stefy I truly love your collection.
You have so many bags that I covet, the Spies, the Chanels, the BG Twiggy, the Cerises (yummy)... The Chanel camelia shoes and the CL wedges... bravo, girl!
And your Gucci collection is huge! That postcard Boston is gorgeous. Is it limited edition?

My very favourite bag in your collection is the PNY... Droool.
attachment.php

Stefy I truly love your collection.
You have so many bags that I covet, the Spies, the Chanels, the BG Twiggy, the Cerises (yummy)... The Chanel camelia shoes and the CL wedges... bravo, girl!
And your Gucci collection is huge! That postcard Boston is gorgeous. Is it limited edition?

My very favourite bag in your collection is the PNY... Droool.
attachment.php

Hey my friend,you make me blush!!:shame::shame: I'm so happy to know you appreciate my collection :heart: Yes,the Gucci Postcard Joy Boston is a limited edition exclusively realized in few pieces for the re-opening of the via Condotti boutique :yes:

Stefy I saw all the new pics, I have the same agenda as you but in the old red, the same of the Reade pm ;)
Do you have the refill of them? I bought some Disney's pages for the agenda but never use them, if you need tell me!!!

All of your bags are really gorgeous! And the accesories as well.
I just came home from Italy a week ago. My family has a house in Frosinone but I also spent 3 days in Milan and visited lake como. I miss Italy so much already. :sad:

All of your bags are really gorgeous! And the accesories as well.
I just came home from Italy a week ago. My family has a house in Frosinone but I also spent 3 days in Milan and visited lake como. I miss Italy so much already. :sad:

Ohhhh...thanx a lot dear!!!:nuts::nuts: So glad to hear you had such a nice staying in Italy!!!!Come back soon!!!:yes: :woohoo: :heart:

Thank you all for your nice comments my friends!!!:heart::heart::heart:

stefyp you have an amazing handbag collection! I especially love the Chanel dark silver reissue and Balenciaga red clutch!

LOL I got distracted checking out your collection. Now I'm off to find some pics of the bag I promised you! :P

Last edited: