stealth or black on black birkin

Well I for one am really quite excited the more I learn about this bag, can't wait to see one in real life

Me too!

I hope it's OK to post this link of an Audemars Piguet PVD limited edition watch http://www.watchuwant.com/watches/a...-pvd-chronograph-special-limited-edition-only

I am intrigued. After looking at all sorts of pictures of PVD watches, from AP, Rolex, Panerai, Rado, Swiss, Tag Heuer etc .... I wonder if the PVD for this Hermes So Black is shiny or matte?

ms birkin i have the exact same feeling ,for those who asked the prime princess of theese bags is going to be the 35cm matte crocodile porosusus birkin and kelly. , my s manager says it is truly a sight, that it has something of a batmanish and as said before stealthy look. he also said the stamp marking is so precise that it looks like the one on the barenia all natural but it has been given an effect, as if it has sunken the signature in deeper, by the heat and that it is in such a way so perfect that it is visable form a distance, and that the luster on both box and matte croc makes it notable even at a certain distance !

oooo the magic of hermes we are all talking of its effect and most of us have not yet seen it !

I wonder if the black HW will be made available at some point in the future on colored leather bags? I'm thinking black on white/red/orange...

I will look forward to seeing pics of these bags, alas, I am no where near hip/edgy enough to strut confidently with the stealth bag on my arm!

from what I read above, this shd be my dream B :biggrin:
lv26.gif