stealth or black on black birkin

A dear friend has already confirmed she's getting hers hopefully by the end of the year. She was first told August, but they then told her it won't be for a few additional months after that. I can't wait to fondle it!

I was told even the px not fix yet. My source told me might be close to eur7K for a 35cm B, but no confirmation. If anybody is keen on the bag, it's gd to let your store know of your interest.

After further discussions with my store I can advise that the hardware on the So Black range will be PVD and the current listed price for the 35 Black Birkin is 6450 Euro, although that may change due to price increases. Hope this helps anyone who is interested in this bag

Thanks Ms Birkin,
I can't wait to see one!

After further discussions with my store I can advise that the hardware on the So Black range will be PVD and the current listed price for the 35 Black Birkin is 6450 Euro, although that may change due to price increases. Hope this helps anyone who is interested in this bag

Apparantly its a technique that Rolex (among other people) use on one of their limited edition watches. I have attached a link to give people an idea of the black hardware (Mods if this is not allowed, I apologise and please feel free to remove link)

http://www.luxist.com/2008/04/20/bamford-and-sons-limited-edition-rolex/

PVD = Physical Vapor Disposition. Thanks for the link. First time I've heard of this, and it's educational to say the least, that this is done for many watches ... which I had just read on the internet.

From the quick search I did, PVD is quite a thick coating. But it does not mean that it is scratch resistant. Handle with care.

I can't wait to see the finished "So Black"