Statement on recent events

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I appreciate both of you and all that you do..I witnessed a great deal of what went on..unfortunately..and was quite impressed at how quickly and professionally it was handled.Thanks to all of you(MODS..VLAD...MEGS).I personally didnt need an explanation..It was kind of you to do so...I am also impressed at how you will improve the marketplace..THANKS and I really love it here...
So thanks to you both for making this forum ..and dealing with all the issues so incredibly well!

This is going to sound silly, but I missed the whole thing. :shame: I guess I should be glad that I did. I hope Noriko gets to come back really soon. She never did anything wrong on PF, that I'm aware of, and she always left great posts.
I'm just glad that Meg, Vlad and the Mod's keep the PF running so smoothly. Thankyou for keeping the forum a safe haven. :love:

spiralsnowman said:
Thanks mods for keeping this forum organized and a pleasure to visit. :smile:

I do have a suggestion, though.
Maybe Noriko doesn't have to be officially banned? I'm sure if you just asked her not to visit for the week until the people from the other forum lose interest, she would gladly do so.

I don't care about the immature, prepubescent idiots from the other forum losing or gaining interest in our forum again. They all think that I am a homosexual and purseloving sissy who loves to crossdress on weekends - and can't handle the forum. There was even suggestions to hack the forum because it couldn't be all that secured because it was run by a bunch of naive women... something along those lines. I am not afraid of more trolls swinging by, I am back monitoring new members every day and another attack, as (un)likely as it may seem, would be killed off quickly.

Fact is, Noriko's current status is because of what her personal life brought upon this community and it is up to Megs, myself and the input of our mods to decide how we will handle such a delicate situation. We will hear her side of the story and then go from there.

Jill said:
I personally didnt need an explanation..

Some members demanded one like it was their God-given birth right. While I wouldn't go that far, we still decided to play fair and share it with the community, partially also to dampen the massive amounts of confused PMs and emails that flooded our inboxes.

It was nice of you to take the time to make an explanation. :smile:

Personally, I do not agree with how certain people were handled, but I also don't put in a lot of personal time maintaining this forum, so I can't speak from that perspective. This forum is supposed to be all in good fun, but its sad when people you like are made to leave it for reasons that aren't their fault. :smile:

You guys are all fantastic!

You handled everything very maturely and I would like to thank you for that. Sure some people will not agree with the banning of Noriko, and they will back this by saying it was not her fault but I would like to remid everyone that it is essentially up to Vlad and Megs. This forum is their baby and honestly nothing should ruin the harmony they have created here.
The Mods have also done a terrific job, though I can see how some would consider them bossy at times. I would also like to remind everyone that these people are keeping this board a happy place!

Again thanks so much everyone. I REALLY enjoy being here. Its my sanctuary!

Vlad said:
I don't care about the immature, prepubescent idiots from the other forum losing or gaining interest in our forum again. They all think that I am a homosexual and purseloving sissy who loves to crossdress on weekends - and can't handle the forum. There was even suggestions to hack the forum because it couldn't be all that secured because it was run by a bunch of naive women... something along those lines. I am not afraid of more trolls swinging by, I am back monitoring new members every day and another attack, as (un)likely as it may seem, would be killed off quickly.

You seriously sound sexy here, Vlad (I'm not being sarcastic!) Sorry, Megs:shame: LOL

A big thank you to all that help run and maintain this site!

I had no idea about all this stuff.. but I'm glad you guys took care of it!
I definitely agree with a 3-strike rule for the marketplace. I also think that having feedback about a seller by other members would be good :smile:

Just wanna say thank you for dealing with an ugly situation swiftly and decisively. Really appreciate all your hard work in keeping this place a wonderful purse-lovers' hang-out...Kudos to the hardworking Vlad, Megs and the Moderators!!!

I only heard about all of this after the fact. It sounds like a nightmare, and I am impressed at how quickly everything was set on the road to being 'righted.' I understand from people who witnessed it all, like Jill, that it was really really awful -- but that it was handled amazingly well.

Definitely, I don't feel as though an explanation is my "god given right" (LOL). But it certainly clears up a lot of questions to read your nice long posts. Thanks for taking the trouble.

Wow, I'm sorry you guys had to deal with all that. I think it was handled amazingly well since it seems the majority of us didn't see a thing.

It always surprises me that people actually waste time attacking people online and ruining message boards. My favorite ice skating board last year was completely hacked and thousands of good pieces of information were lost. It's all so pointless.

Thanks for running this forum. I'm pretty new, but I love it already!

I never saw a thing, and apparently I was on the board around the same time! :P

You guys did a fantastic job of cleaning it up. I'm sorry there has been a loss of privilege for some people, but that's what it is: a privilege to be here as a guest on your forum.
I love what I've learned here about bags and it has helped me with my obsession. The other things are things we know to be true about people and life, we just don't need it to be in our faces, 24/7.
I haven't been here very long, but I hope to be a valued member, like others are and have been. You guys have a great place here that invites real comraderie.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.