Starting my American Girl doll collection..AM I TOO OLD??

I have a Felicity doll and tons of her clothes and accessories. It's in my closet right now, waiting for my future daughter. :smile:

I remember that I used to love reading the Felicity and Kirsten books. My neighbor had the Kirsten doll, and we used to get together and play with our dolls. (Gosh, that was more than 10 years ago now!)

I still have Samantha. From the moment I found out about American Girl I was OBSESSED, but my parents made me wait until I was ~10 to get one so I would take good care of it. The year I got her, my mom coordinated with my bff's moms and they got Kirsten and Felicity. We would get together and have American Girl tea parties and sleepovers. It was sooooo much fun! I also remember being so mad when they came out with the customizable dolls, but the funny thing is that Samantha looked JUST like me, same hair, coloring, features and everything :P

I only have the books, doll, 2 outfits and a few accessories. I'm seriously considering buying the trunk and a few more dresses because I've always wanted them. That way I'll have something really cool to pass on to future generations. I'm 26 btw and I'm totally going to find Samantha and play with her later! :shame:

There is Twinkle.Twink that has an amazing collection, it's on PF, try to find it! It's AMAZING and a lot of people left a lot of positive comments, so I guess there is a lot of people who collect dolls or at least love them! I am one of them!
We don't have those dolls in Italy, but I love Barbie since I was... mm... since I was born LOL

^ These dolls are more like porcelain dolls, but they're made of plastic so they won't break. Each doll is from a different time in history and they have story books and costumes for each doll. It's really cool! This is my doll Samantha-- she's Victorian.

SDP_main_1.jpg