Stacking the love bracelet.

Thank you for sharing this. What size is your cuff and what size is your JUC? I’m buying JUC soon and would like to stack it with cuff in the future. I don’t find a lot of information comparing size between JUC and cuff. Does it overlap or scratch each other? Thank you very very much.
Cuffs are 17 and JUC is 16 .. they don’t overlap too horribly, as long as the nailhead faces in (as shown in my pic)

Thank you for sharing this. What size is your cuff and what size is your JUC? I’m buying JUC soon and would like to stack it with cuff in the future. I don’t find a lot of information comparing size between JUC and cuff. Does it overlap or scratch each other? Thank you very very much.
i have the cuff in 17, full bangle in 16 and the JUC in 15....confusing i know! :smile:

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 6.55.18 PM.png Since my YG went to rehab ( polish ) at Cartier boutique from huge damage at gym accidentally this week... :shocked: 1 more WG LOVE joined on my right wrist instead. Excuse my ugly red bruise still on my hand since I bumped my hand so hard accidentally at gym this week... :sweatdrop:
I usually don’t take off my YG LOVE bracelet from my right wrist, and I actually never wear my LOVE bracelets with my H bracelets together. Anyway...I went out with this set yesterday.. Thanks for letting me share. ;)