Stacking the love bracelet.

I stack my PG Love bracelet with my PG JUC. I got the Love 7 years ago and the JUC 1 year ago. I don’t think the Love has scratched much but I have had a few issues with one of the screws coming undone, which never happened before I added the JUC. It was so secure before I started wearing the JUC. But I love stacking. I say just wear it and enjoy it :smile:

Hello,

I am debating getting the thin Cartier or the tiffany hardware... Which would you suggest first? Thank you
Hmm. . . Tough choice. This might be blasphemous since I love Cartier so much! If you plan on wearing the bracelet individually, I suggest the Tiffany Hardwear bracelet. It has a nice presence alone. If you want to stack, I’d go with the Love!

Reactions: Ilovetandco
Hi! Does anyone have pics of two Love cuffs of the same size stacked? Do they cross over each other or is it not a problem if they are the same size? I really hate scratching my Love. TIA!

Hi! Does anyone have pics of two Love cuffs of the same size stacked? Do they cross over each other or is it not a problem if they are the same size? I really hate scratching my Love. TIA!
i wear my loves (cuffs and bangles) on the fitted side...they move up and down my arm fine but do not twist around...when i wear the 2 cuffs (both the same size), they line up and do not go over each other...hth :smile: