St Louis products

Sexypiggy

O.G.
Dec 31, 2009
Hello! I am considering the St Louis folia lamp. Does anyone have it and have any comments or reviews? Or any other St Louis products? I have done a search and can’t find anything

B6840F13-8A0C-4CBC-8AE3-614B124D036D.png

Hello! I am considering the St Louis folia lamp. Does anyone have it and have any comments or reviews? Or any other St Louis products? I have done a search and can’t find anything

View attachment 5166790

I got to see this at my local boutique. It’s absolutely gorgeous, and a reasonable price point all things considered. The magnetic charging mechanism is super neat, and they plugged it in for maybe 5 minutes, and held a charge for a good 20 minutes and that was with me constantly tapping the top to change the light intensity (oof- apparently I’m 5). The light itself is LED - and I’m not really sure how it would get changed - there’s quite a lengthy instruction book that comes with it. It wasn’t overly heavy for being a crystal piece, but also wasn’t light either. I think it would be beautiful outside on a deck, but also easy to use inside. I’m waiting for my boutique to get this wood color in as it’ll match my small folia photofore (which I also love). I think a lot of these get reserved, so would ask your SA ASAP.

Last edited:
If you haven't seen it in person, it's quite large, a bit too large IMHO to be a "carry around as a portable lamp" piece. It's REALLY nice and after looking at it we decided we liked it enough to as our SA about the table version instead, but we're planning that purchase for a little later this year.

I also have a Saint Louis vase and I love it, got it at this year's flower event. It's a VERY high quality and nice piece as well as numbered (61 of 88).

F3A22F5E-B37B-475C-B5A0-6E6412FB84F8.jpeg360BF732-1CC5-4506-920E-2FE41FF3AC85.jpeg
E7EDC9F9-6616-4795-9580-BA1F4E313805.jpeg

I've liked the Saint Louis products enough that I've asked our SA to also find me the Folia table mirror in Chartreuse:

I got to see this at my local boutique. It’s absolutely gorgeous, and a reasonable price point all things considered. The magnetic charging mechanism is super neat, and they plugged it in for maybe 5 minutes, and held a charge for a good 20 minutes and that was with me constantly tapping the top to change the light intensity (oof- apparently I’m 5). The light itself is LED - and I’m not really sure how it would get changed - there’s quite a lengthy instruction book that comes with it. It wasn’t overly heavy for being a crystal piece, but also wasn’t light either. I think it would be beautiful outside on a deck, but also easy to use inside. I’m waiting for my boutique to get this wood color in as it’ll match my small folia photofore (which I also love). I think a lot of these get reserved, so would ask your SA ASAP.

thanks for the detailed response. Do you think it will work as a bedside lamp or more decorative. Can you show me a picture of the photofore?

If you haven't seen it in person, it's quite large, a bit too large IMHO to be a "carry around as a portable lamp" piece. It's REALLY nice and after looking at it we decided we liked it enough to as our SA about the table version instead, but we're planning that purchase for a little later this year.

I also have a Saint Louis vase and I love it, got it at this year's flower event. It's a VERY high quality and nice piece as well as numbered (61 of 88).

View attachment 5166794View attachment 5166795
View attachment 5166796

I've liked the Saint Louis products enough that I've asked our SA to also find me the Folia table mirror in Chartreuse:

wow that vase is gorgeous!!!! That table lamp is beautiful too. Please post picture when you get it!

I really wish they would have the products in the boutique for me to see. It’s hard to justify buying something so expensive sight unseen

Reactions: duggi84
thanks for the detailed response. Do you think it will work as a bedside lamp or more decorative. Can you show me a picture of the photofore?

wow that vase is gorgeous!!!! That table lamp is beautiful too. Please post picture when you get it!

I really wish they would have the products in the boutique for me to see. It’s hard to justify buying something so expensive sight unseen

The lamp is only maybe a foot tall in total so it’s not going to provide a lot of vertical light, but I do think that the multiple dimming settings would be nice for something bedside. From a design perspective - more of a personal choice.

this is the photofore. It comes in two sizes and two wood colors.

I also have the lamp in the darker wood to match my pléiade sets. Currently, I use it in my library for decor. Since it lights downwards, the light is soft, but creates a beautiful pattern on the desk. I also have the folia photophore, which I like once again for the design, but is restrictive due to how it is compatible only with votives unlike my photophores from Diptyque. I have few of the folia pendants in my Parisian flat, which I used in the kitchen as well as bedside lamps hanging from the ceiling. The pattern when lit is much less visible than the portable lamp, but they light more. As for St Louis as a whole, I love their crystal. Every piece no matter how big or small is exceptional and mesmerizing.

Hi all, super rookie on buying Hermes in general. I don't remember seeing any of the SL product in the local boutique, should I just ask my SA to order it for me? I checked out the SL website and wanting to buy some old fashion whiskey glasses.. (Also I assume they counts as portfolio builder..) TIA

Hi all, super rookie on buying Hermes in general. I don't remember seeing any of the SL product in the local boutique, should I just ask my SA to order it for me? I checked out the SL website and wanting to buy some old fashion whiskey glasses.. (Also I assume they counts as portfolio builder..) TIA

I would point your SA to where you see it on the SL website, they should be able to place an "order." My store has books that they bring out with all of the various SL offerings - I pick, they order/source. I will say, I have been waiting on SL wine glasses for over 6 months now so likely delayed due to C19.

The SF boutique has some vases and drinkware on display, but not much. It's an obscure brand in the US. I can't really speak to the portfolio-building ability, but it's really nice crystal and worth looking into if you like crystal in general.

I would point your SA to where you see it on the SL website, they should be able to place an "order." My store has books that they bring out with all of the various SL offerings - I pick, they order/source. I will say, I have been waiting on SL wine glasses for over 6 months now so likely delayed due to C19.

This is good advice. The SL website doesn't have product numbers, but the store should have a pretty exhaustive paper catalog to browse through that has them and the order can be made. I have also heard similar stories about getting the drinkware taking a while since Covid...like a lot of their housewares.

• Thanks
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and grace-lee

The SF boutique has some vases and drinkware on display, but not much. It's an obscure brand in the US. I can't really speak to the portfolio-building ability, but it's really nice crystal and worth looking into if you like crystal in general.

This is good advice. The SL website doesn't have product numbers, but the store should have a pretty exhaustive paper catalog to browse through that has them and the order can be made. I have also heard similar stories about getting the drinkware taking a while since Covid...like a lot of their housewares.

Thank you very much for the advise! I'll look into it next time I visit.

+1. We waited doe a long time for our oxymore whisky glasses but love them. We also got a decanter, but it came in months afterwards? Not sure now. No idea when other glasses we’ve ordered will come in lol.