St Louis products

anyone know how much is this lamp?
I just purchased this lamp in The dark wood and satin finish for $3400 before tax :smile:

the satin finish is more expensive than the regular vision. I think it was more $$$ because my SA advertised it as limited edition and that the pieces were numbered. The lamp I got came with papers numbering this lamp #581 and it was also etched onto the lamp. Hoping that there were only 600 made in the world but doubt it hahaha

76D17043-1FFC-4417-9B67-E3113CF0CCA8.jpeg

I just purchased this lamp in The dark wood and satin finish for $3400 before tax :smile:

the satin finish is more expensive than the regular vision. I think it was more $$$ because my SA advertised it as limited edition and that the pieces were numbered. The lamp I got came with papers numbering this lamp #581 and it was also etched onto the lamp. Hoping that there were only 600 made in the world but doubt it hahaha

View attachment 5661652
Wow it’s beautiful!

View attachment 5661652
It's lovely! Might you be able to show how this one looks when it is lit up?!

Reactions: Carinecrd
Was at my local H yesterday and my SA informed me the store got the st Louis lamp which I wasn't familiar with until I saw someone recently posted on the latest H purchase

Its such a gorgeous lamp and now I'm considering it 😅.. can someone tell me if it's a plug in or battery operated? Any specs I should be aware of?

TIA! 🙏

Reactions: sparklehop
Was at my local H yesterday and my SA informed me the store got the st Louis lamp which I wasn't familiar with until I saw someone recently posted on the latest H purchase

Its such a gorgeous lamp and now I'm considering it 😅.. can someone tell me if it's a plug in or battery operated? Any specs I should be aware of?

TIA! 🙏
The Folia Lamp is a portable lamp.

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 17.33.44.png

TIA! 🙏
Yes, like @Meta said, it is a portable lamp. It has a plug so you can charge it (or leave it plugged in), but you can also unplug it and carry it around or put it somewhere else. And it is actually rated for outdoor use! So if you have a patio table you can put it on the table for mood lighting at night when the weather is nice. I have 2 and use it as a bedside lamp, so it is usually just plugged in. I think it has 4 levels of light intensity and it is a tap-sensitive lamp so you just tap it to increase the brightness. It is probably one of my favorite purchases from Hermes! I keep them in my vacation house, so unfortunately I don't get to enjoy them daily, so thinking about getting a couple more!

Reactions: kerebear
Yes, like @Meta said, it is a portable lamp. It has a plug so you can charge it (or leave it plugged in), but you can also unplug it and carry it around or put it somewhere else. And it is actually rated for outdoor use! So if you have a patio table you can put it on the table for mood lighting at night when the weather is nice. I have 2 and use it as a bedside lamp, so it is usually just plugged in. I think it has 4 levels of light intensity and it is a tap-sensitive lamp so you just tap it to increase the brightness. It is probably one of my favorite purchases from Hermes! I keep them in my vacation house, so unfortunately I don't get to enjoy them daily, so thinking about getting a couple more!
I was thinking of using it as a bedside lamp as well which also means i'll need 2!!! 😝

I should have asked to see it but I had a feeling if I saw it in person my wallet would be in danger lol

TIA! 🙏
I think that was my post haha! There’s 5 settings and it’s good up to 1000 charges apparently - was wondering how keeping it plugged in all the time might affect the lifespan? @Bdbunny @Meta

Does anyone know how it works to change out the bulb too if/when needed

• Insightful
Reactions: Hermes Zen
I think that was my post haha! There’s 5 settings and it’s good up to 1000 charges apparently - was wondering how keeping it plugged in all the time might affect the lifespan? @Bdbunny @Meta

Lol you've thought about it a lot more than I have! Honestly I never even knew it was good for 1000 charges... so I have no clue if keeping it plugged in affects the life span lol. I just keep it plugged in and we're not there that much, so it's only used rarely. The thought of changing out the light bulb has not occurred to me either! :lol: Let me know if you find out!!

YES!!! it was your post =)

I never thought about it until you mentioned about the charging and keeping it plugged in as I prob would do so as well. I think your color is a special edition one too? it's a very gorgeous lamp 😍

Looking forward to learning more about the lamp before I pull the trigger 😁

• Love
Reactions: sparklehop