St Louis products

Lol you've thought about it a lot more than I have! Honestly I never even knew it was good for 1000 charges... so I have no clue if keeping it plugged in affects the life span lol. I just keep it plugged in and we're not there that much, so it's only used rarely. The thought of changing out the light bulb has not occurred to me either! :lol: Let me know if you find out!!
i read the manual! Although the setup was super easy in the end :smile:

YES!!! it was your post =)

I never thought about it until you mentioned about the charging and keeping it plugged in as I prob would do so as well. I think your color is a special edition one too? it's a very gorgeous lamp 😍

Looking forward to learning more about the lamp before I pull the trigger 😁
I'm currently enjoying my lamp tonight for the mood lighting - it's been great!! I use on the lowest brightness currently. I think mine is a standard one (to my knowledge!). The amber light is special edition but I'm not looking for that shade of light personally, but it was beautiful too.
I bought one recently and will post a mod shot when I move back into my home (post-renovations) in the next few days. I’m planning to use it on a console where there is no power point handy.
That's a clever move! Looking forward to seeing too :smile:

Reactions: Veritybelle
i read the manual! Although the setup was super easy in the end :smile:

I'm currently enjoying my lamp tonight for the mood lighting - it's been great!! I use on the lowest brightness currently. I think mine is a standard one (to my knowledge!). The amber light is special edition but I'm not looking for that shade of light personally, but it was beautiful too.

That's a clever move! Looking forward to seeing too :smile:
OMG IT HAS A MANUAL???? :lol: :lol:

The suspense!!! I love a good cliff hanger :heart:
OK, now that I have moved back into my renovated house and personally unpacked more boxes than there are particles in the observable universe (why do we have so much STUFF?!), here is the pic relevant to this thread! :lol:

The lamp is not the only source of light in this shot, but for what it's worth I have it on the second-dimmest setting here. It casts the most gorgeous patterns!

I'll post the second reveal in Your Hermes in Action!:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 145
OK, now that I have moved back into my renovated house and personally unpacked more boxes than there are particles in the observable universe (why do we have so much STUFF?!), here is the pic relevant to this thread! :lol:

The lamp is not the only source of light in this shot, but for what it's worth I have it on the second-dimmest setting here. It casts the most gorgeous patterns!

I'll post the second reveal in Your Hermes in Action!:yahoo:
The pattern is truly beautiful. Even their glassware will cast patterns. Gorgeous. Enjoy your “new” home!!

Is the lighting from this lamp more white cool toned light? Or is it more yellow warm toned mood lighting? Very interested in purchasing. Also has anyone figured out how to change the bulb? Haha TIA

Is the lighting from this lamp more white cool toned light? Or is it more yellow warm toned mood lighting? Very interested in purchasing. Also has anyone figured out how to change the bulb? Haha TIA
I would say it's somewhat neutral like 3000 K if I had to guess (3500 K is more bathroom tone for example). The amber crystal one is much warmer - I wanted a pure white light personally. I'm hoping someone knows what you do after the 1000 charges hahaha

Edit: I was curious and checked quickly, the website reports 2700 K - so that's a slightly warmer tone great for bedroom setting etc.

• Love
Reactions: kerebear
I would say it's somewhat neutral like 3000 K if I had to guess (3500 K is more bathroom tone for example). The amber crystal one is much warmer - I wanted a pure white light personally. I'm hoping someone knows what you do after the 1000 charges hahaha

Edit: I was curious and checked quickly, the website reports 2700 K - so that's a slightly warmer tone great for bedroom setting etc.
Thank you so much! This is very helpful!

• Love
Reactions: sparklehop
I am so in hesitation between the black wood with cooper metal OR brown wood with gold metal.
I wish it exists in black wood with gold metal but of course it isn't... :panic:

Last edited: