SSSHHH! Quiet please, this is a library! PICTURES ONLY NO CHATTING!

I have a suggestion for our reference library..
I got this format from the Miu Miu forum.. and also I noticed we are adapting a new forum in the authenticate this chanel, this will benefit in the reference library as well??

Style Name:
Style No.:
Color:
Price:
Date:

Yay? nay?

We already have many threads on styles and colors in our reference library, which should make it easier when you're looking for a certain style or color :yes: This is not possible in the Miu Miu forum, because it doesn't have its own reference library.

We always ask in the first post of each thread to include style numbers, price, etc. if available.

Hi,

Is anyone can answer my question, I'm confused how people can sell the brand new chanel bags below their retail price??
Any answers are highly appreciated.

regards,
c

I was searching for Chanel online and a very reputable designer handbag seller had the Classic Caviar Jumbo with silver hardware for sale with the burgundy interior of lambskin bags. Do authentic caviar jumbos have burgundy interiors too? I thought the lining was supposed to be black. Does that make the bag inauthentic?

Sorry, if this is the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where to post the question.

Just wondering if there is a place where I can learn how to read Chanel tag. The other thread has excellent information on Chanel but I coudl not find the information I am looking for. For example: what do some of the acronyms such as Sac Class Rabat or Sac Class Deriv mean? Also is there a list of all the models A----Y----?
If there is such tread, please advise. Thanks!
The forum is wonderful resource for people like me who is newbie. Thanks to all the authenticators at the forum!
Happy New Year!

Hi, Just wondering why the reference thread does not have a thread on pictures from the Travel Line? Thought that that would make the reference section more comprehensive.

I was searching for Chanel online and a very reputable designer handbag seller had the Classic Caviar Jumbo with silver hardware for sale with the burgundy interior of lambskin bags. Do authentic caviar jumbos have burgundy interiors too? I thought the lining was supposed to be black. Does that make the bag inauthentic?

Sorry, if this is the wrong section, but I wasn't sure where to post the question.

Please post your question here, along with pictures of the bag in question and/or a link of the auction:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/authenticate-this-chanel-532583-210.html#post13609912

Just wondering if there is a place where I can learn how to read Chanel tag. The other thread has excellent information on Chanel but I coudl not find the information I am looking for. For example: what do some of the acronyms such as Sac Class Rabat or Sac Class Deriv mean? Also is there a list of all the models A----Y----?
If there is such tread, please advise. Thanks!
The forum is wonderful resource for people like me who is newbie. Thanks to all the authenticators at the forum!
Happy New Year!

Sac Class Rabat is just a general French term used by Chanel; Sac Classique a Rabat, which means: classic bag with a flap. You'll find this on many boxes/tags.

Information on how to read the tags: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-authenticity-tips-308404.html#post6688327

Style codes can be found in this sticky in the reference library: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-r...mensions-of-the-timeless-classics-485001.html