SSSHHH! Quiet please, this is a library! PICTURES ONLY NO CHATTING!

This is merely an info thread about this forum.
:tup:
Hi!
Welcome to the Chanel Resource Center!:yahoo:

This sub-Forum is for reference only, please start a new thread in the Chanel Forum about anything you may want to comment on or have a questions about.

Any chatting or posts w/o photos will be removed, this makes it the easier for people who are actually using this Reference Forum as it was intended.

If you have any questions about this sub-Forum, you can ask here!

Last edited:
I was super confused too. I think the idea is the entire Chanel Reference Library is a pictures only section. This thread, "Ssshh!, Quiet please, this is a library!..." is like a preface to the reference library to say that the whole library is only for pictures, so pictures should be posted in one of the other threads in the Chanel Reference Library.

I am so confused about this thread. First it is a picture thread and now it is not a picture thread? What is the purpose of this Chanel thread? Does anyone know?

Not sure why there's confusion:smile: Here's the description of this forum, in the 1st post of this very thread:

Hi!
Welcome to the Chanel Resource Center!:yahoo:

This sub-Forum is for reference only, please start a new thread in the Chanel Forum about anything you may want to comment on or have a questions about.

Any chatting or posts w/o photos will be removed, this makes it the easier for people who are actually using this Reference Forum as it was intended.

If you have any questions about this sub-Forum, you can ask here!

I hope I'm not overlooking it but is there a particular reference thread that has CWCs? I used the search and came across a few threads about CWCs but they were mixed with pics and chatting...I'm just curious to see which styles people have been able to find and I'm just being lazy :P

I think here would be good?
I can, or you can, start a thread requesting people to fill 'er up!

Or do you guys think it needs it own thread? I can start one of those. Either way!!