SSSHHH! Quiet please, this is a library! PICTURES ONLY • NO CHATTING!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi!
    Welcome to the Chanel Resource Center!:yahoo:

This sub-Forum is for reference only, please start a new thread in the Chanel Forum about anything you may want to comment on or have a questions about.

Any chatting or posts w/o photos will be removed, this makes it the easier for people who are actually using this Reference Forum as it was intended.

If you have any questions about this sub-Forum, you can ask here!

2. Thanks, Swanky. This is a great organizing tool!

Latereasa likes this.
  3. Thanks!

I hope everyone comes in and posts.
    I can't go back to the Forum and merge all of our great photo threads because of the order the merge tool works.
    It merges w/ the oldest post first. . . :sad:

4. :hysteric::hysteric::hysteric:

5. is there a problem?

6. Thank you sooo much, it's a wonderful idea and so useful for a newbie like me :tender::heart:

7. You're welcome! Isn't this an amazing resource!?

8. I think it's the only please on the web where you can see Chanel bags and get a lot of infos - that's totally helpful and appreciated, thanks again :smile:

9. Where are the pictures???? :shrugs:

10. swanky, do u think we can make a chanel style reference thread that includes each chanel style with the complete formal name, sizing and colour available, also maybe the year it was produced?

but oly 1 pic of each style, so it would be like a bible, and for people like who's stupid enough of not knowing which is a 2.55 and the difference between flap and classic flap won't have to ask questions over and over again about which is which.

11. if someone wants to do that and submit it to me, great!

12. Swanky, what about a thread that has photos of the different Chanel styles all in one thread, for reference. I'd love to see the different styles all together to compare instead of going to a diff. thread at a time. I think other designers forums have something like that. Thanks.

13. I think that's what seahorse suggested{?} or similar.
    Chanel makes dozens and dozens of bags every season, there would be several hundred bags easily.
    I don't have time to do that personally.

14. Thanks for the reply. I'm new to "handbag obsession" land (I say that with much love). I'm trying to learn more so I can hone in on my tastes. I thought LV had gazillions of new styles and Chanel was simpler and had fewer styles. In June I'm going to some Chanel event and I guess it will help me to see everything again since I bought my black flap. I want a summer bag or summer color. Should be fun.

15. it's a common misconception that Chanel doesn't have a really big selection, but they have a bigger selection than any other designer I know.
    There's a TON of bags that aren't really mainstream so they aren't as noticeable possibly.
    In additional to the dozens of different lignes, each ligne comes w/ 2-5 different styles/sizes and then there's the different colors as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice