SSSHHH! Quiet please, this is a library! PICTURES ONLY NO CHATTING!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Hi!
Welcome to the Chanel Resource Center!:yahoo:

This sub-Forum is for reference only, please start a new thread in the Chanel Forum about anything you may want to comment on or have a questions about.

Any chatting or posts w/o photos will be removed, this makes it the easier for people who are actually using this Reference Forum as it was intended.

If you have any questions about this sub-Forum, you can ask here!

Thanks!

I hope everyone comes in and posts.
I can't go back to the Forum and merge all of our great photo threads because of the order the merge tool works.
It merges w/ the oldest post first. . . :sad:

Reactions: mal
Quick question...do we need or have a spot for the Chanel Evening Bags...I am not sure which Category this one fits in!:P
Kristy

Attachments

• chanel paris ny expandable flap white 024.jpg
    chanel paris ny expandable flap white 024.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 544
  • chanel sac boite 032.jpg
    chanel sac boite 032.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 427
swanky, do u think we can make a chanel style reference thread that includes each chanel style with the complete formal name, sizing and colour available, also maybe the year it was produced?

but oly 1 pic of each style, so it would be like a bible, and for people like who's stupid enough of not knowing which is a 2.55 and the difference between flap and classic flap won't have to ask questions over and over again about which is which.

Swanky, what about a thread that has photos of the different Chanel styles all in one thread, for reference. I'd love to see the different styles all together to compare instead of going to a diff. thread at a time. I think other designers forums have something like that. Thanks.