Spring/Summer Act II 2018

Oh good evening my lovely @aki_sato :hbeat::hugs:you are truly so wonderful hun. Thank you for such an amazing compliment. You are a darling and I am sorry that the helpline or store reps did not assist you. I truly agree with all that you stated above and for the life of me cannot understand why they are so cold to clients or potential clients. It's one of the main reasons why I don't think that I will be purchasing any more Chanel items in the future as well.

Lol, your DH and mine would start a club. I am sure it would be a very popular club as well:giggle:I forgot to say that I love the picture of your beautiful bundle of joy. Congrats to you and DH on your wonderful new baby.:love: Wishing you a fab week and weekend ahead sweetheart.:hbeat:

Oh, if you ever need another SA to assist with your search then Heidi at Bloomingdale's is great. She's @Dextersmom :hbeat: amazing SA. I can always give you her number if your SA ever leaves their position.:yes:
My dear @fally - I PM-ed you! :hugs:

Reactions: fally
this may be slightly off point but they made some changes to the Chanel website! more photos so you can see the back of the item.
which is great since most of the SLGs look the same lol.

View attachment 4042972 View attachment 4042973
I called customer service about it. They did not order in the U.S. So annoying. They never pick the good stuck for the US market