Spring/Summer Act II 2018

So the bag arrived yesterday - it actually fits tons , a phone sunglasses and a wallet and lipstick . The thing is I just don’t need this , it’s way better than a mini but being that I iam was I own a classics blk mini and a small boy both that I rarely reach for I will be sending it back to my nordstroms sa . Here’s a pic , it’s a beautiful bag and I would have kept it if I didn’t have a mini . Attached is a pic View attachment 4039623

Exactly - just don’t see it necessary for both , rather get a much different bag . I would definitely keep it if I didn’t have any others . It’s a great “ my first chanel bag

The strap is extremely long , I’m 5”2 and it felt too long

Different styles between mini and camera case, not trying to influence your decision, I find the camera case great for errands and casual on weekends. Great alternative to mini IMO (I have both and WOC, all black). But I hear you about the length being long for your height, prob more suitable for 5’3” and taller.

Good Evening @rhm and @Charlotte75 , not sure if you found this piece as of yet. I did purchase my 18S mini from the Bloomingdale's on 59th N.Y.C. on 3/28/2018. Also several ladies found the same mini in the U.S. Chanel boutiques. I don't know what size you were looking for but if you try calling the 800 Chanel number and giving them the code then perhaps if it's still avaliable then they can let you know.

P.S. I happened upon it by chance because bloomies no longer has a waitlist. The other ladies called around the first week of April and were placed on waitlists with boutiques I believe.

It's from 18s top pic is my SA's and bottom is mine:heart:
Code: A69900 Y83470 4B772
FLAPBAG, VEAU GRAINE BRI/BEIGE
View attachment 4039807 View attachment 4039808
Wanting to say how lovely and helpful you are @fally :hugs:
Wish Chanel helpline or stores is 1/2 nice as you are! :girlsigh:
I feel most of the times we the customers know better than the employers!

I was ringin the helpline to find out about coco handle for a friend as my SA told my store didn’t order and they were so secretive and didn’t want to supply any info.

I thought to myself: what for these kind of attitude???
Aren’t chanel in an industry of selling goods to customers?
:blah:

So really a fellow chanel lovers like you is one that makes a difference!!! :hugs:
So want to say thank you for always so generously sharing all the deets!!!

I am lucky as I have a very sweet SA but if my SA ever leaves Chanel, I told my friends we will suffer big times but my husband will rejoice :biggrin:

Wanting to say how lovely and helpful you are @fally :hugs:
Wish Chanel helpline or stores is 1/2 nice as you are! :girlsigh:
I feel most of the times we the customers know better than the employers!

I was ringin the helpline to find out about coco handle for a friend as my SA told my store didn’t order and they were so secretive and didn’t want to supply any info.

I thought to myself: what for these kind of attitude???
Aren’t chanel in an industry of selling goods to customers?
:blah:

So really a fellow chanel lovers like you is one that makes a difference!!! :hugs:
So want to say thank you for always so generously sharing all the deets!!!

I am lucky as I have a very sweet SA but if my SA ever leaves Chanel, I told my friends we will suffer big times but my husband will rejoice :biggrin:

Oh good evening my lovely @aki_sato :hbeat::hugs:you are truly so wonderful hun. Thank you for such an amazing compliment. You are a darling and I am sorry that the helpline or store reps did not assist you. I truly agree with all that you stated above and for the life of me cannot understand why they are so cold to clients or potential clients. It's one of the main reasons why I don't think that I will be purchasing any more Chanel items in the future as well.

Lol, your DH and mine would start a club. I am sure it would be a very popular club as well:giggle:I forgot to say that I love the picture of your beautiful bundle of joy. Congrats to you and DH on your wonderful new baby.:love: Wishing you a fab week and weekend ahead sweetheart.:hbeat:

Oh, if you ever need another SA to assist with your search then Heidi at Bloomingdale's is great. She's @Dextersmom :hbeat: amazing SA. I can always give you her number if your SA ever leaves their position.:yes:

Last edited:
So the bag arrived yesterday - it actually fits tons , a phone sunglasses and a wallet and lipstick . The thing is I just don’t need this , it’s way better than a mini but being that I iam was I own a classics blk mini and a small boy both that I rarely reach for I will be sending it back to my nordstroms sa . Here’s a pic , it’s a beautiful bag and I would have kept it if I didn’t have a mini . Attached is a pic View attachment 4039623

I’ve been drooling over this bag. Would you kindly share you SA with me and how much it retails for? Thank you!

Thanks for your insights babes! I’m sure it’ll fit more than a square mini. Only downside I think is that the strap is not adjustable/movable at all.
I don't own a rect mini but I compared the length with a rect mini in store. I would say about the same length. My SA said it looks fine on me side carry even though I am only 158cm :lol::lol:
I do feel it's a little long to carry that way so will be carrying cross body mostly.

Good Evening @rhm and @Charlotte75 , not sure if you found this piece as of yet. I did purchase my 18S mini from the Bloomingdale's on 59th N.Y.C. on 3/28/2018. Also several ladies found the same mini in the U.S. Chanel boutiques. I don't know what size you were looking for but if you try calling the 800 Chanel number and giving them the code then perhaps if it's still avaliable then they can let you know.

P.S. I happened upon it by chance because bloomies no longer has a waitlist. The other ladies called around the first week of April and were placed on waitlists with boutiques I believe.

It's from 18s top pic is my SA's and bottom is mine:heart:
Code: A69900 Y83470 4B772
FLAPBAG, VEAU GRAINE BRI/BEIGE
View attachment 4039807 View attachment 4039808

Thank you for sharing this info! I asked my SA from the same Bloomies and she didn't know if this combo was ordered :huh:. I am hoping they get one more because I love this season's caviar!

Enjoy your beautiful beige mini! :heart:

Reactions: fally
Thank you for sharing this info! I asked my SA from the same Bloomies and she didn't know if this combo was ordered :huh:. I am hoping they get one more because I love this season's caviar!

Enjoy your beautiful beige mini! :heart:

Oh gosh, I hope that your SA can find it for you @Natty14, keeping my fingers crossed. I saw another members post @chillny96 and they mentioned that they found the black and tan caviar minis but not sure from where. I do not know if the member posted pics but perhaps you could reach out to them and ask hun? Wishing you a fab day ahead:flowers:

P.S. I was told by my SA of four years from Bloomies that they did not order this color, she did this to me for the past 3 years whenever i inquired about caviar minis. I no longer work with her but found the amazing Heidi who sold this piece to me. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Natty14
Oh gosh, I hope that your SA can find it for you @Natty14, keeping my fingers crossed. I saw another members post @chillny96 and they mentioned that they found the black and tan caviar minis but not sure from where. I do not know if the member posted pics but perhaps you could reach out to them and ask hun? Wishing you a fab day ahead:flowers:

P.S. I was told by my SA of four years from Bloomies that they did not order this color, she did this to me for the past 3 years whenever i inquired about caviar minis. I no longer work with her but found the amazing Heidi who sold this piece to me. Hope this helps.

Thank you Fally! I'm going to give my SA another shot today but otherwise I might have to move on (like you did :amuse:) I wonder if we have the same SA? lol I just find it hard to believe they don't know what Bloomies orders given Saks and Neimans have their books handy. I will try and search for the other post too. Really appreciate your help - you are so sweet!:heart:

Thank you Fally! I'm going to give my SA another shot today but otherwise I might have to move on (like you did :amuse:) I wonder if we have the same SA? lol I just find it hard to believe they don't know what Bloomies orders given Saks and Neimans have their books handy. I will try and search for the other post too. Really appreciate your help - you are so sweet!:heart:
Hi, I was able to get my black one from a wonder SA at the Madison Avenue store. I got on her reserve list and when it came in she called me!

For the tan mini i got on a reserve list at Ala Moana at the advice of another TPF member and was able to get it shipped to me from there! Wonderful SA as well, however, she did mention that the list is pretty long now and they were i think only getting a few more in this season. I was also on a reserve list for the square tan mini but took myself off it when i got the rectangle one to give others a chance! This was at another store in Vegas.

PM me if you'd like either SA's info.

Reactions: Natty14
Hi, I was able to get my black one from a wonder SA at the Madison Avenue store. I got on her reserve list and when it came in she called me!

For the tan mini i got on a reserve list at Ala Moana at the advice of another TPF member and was able to get it shipped to me from there! Wonderful SA as well, however, she did mention that the list is pretty long now and they were i think only getting a few more in this season. I was also on a reserve list for the square tan mini but took myself off it when i got the rectangle one to give others a chance! This was at another store in Vegas.

PM me if you'd like either SA's info.
Are you referring to the beige? I didn’t know Chanel released a tan color this season, would love to see it.