Spring/Summer Act II 2018

i ordered this in black and its due to come tomorrow. im wondering the same. want something practical not tiny ,that will fit my phone and small zip wallet, if my glasses fit thats a major bonus. other people in other chats compared it to fitting more than a mini bc of the zip.

18S blue caviar mini camera case! does anyone own the mini camera case? can it fit more than a rectangle mini?

I do. It fits about the same or perhaps slightly more (zipper and slightly rounder top vs flat top on mini).

Fits: oversized sunglasses, pack of tic tac candies, chapstick, 2 set of keys, folded cardholder, pack of tissue (travel size).

Reactions: fally
i ordered this in black and its due to come tomorrow. im wondering the same. want something practical not tiny ,that will fit my phone and small zip wallet, if my glasses fit thats a major bonus. other people in other chats compared it to fitting more than a mini bc of the zip.

I do. It fits about the same or perhaps slightly more (zipper and slightly rounder top vs flat top on mini).

Fits: oversized sunglasses, pack of tic tac candies, chapstick, 2 set of keys, folded cardholder, pack of tissue (travel size).

It might fit the same as rectangle mini and a bit more but definitely more spacious than flaps. Definitely fits much better than a square.

Thanks for your insights babes! I’m sure it’ll fit more than a square mini. Only downside I think is that the strap is not adjustable/movable at all.

So the bag arrived yesterday - it actually fits tons , a phone sunglasses and a wallet and lipstick . The thing is I just don’t need this , it’s way better than a mini but being that I iam was I own a classics blk mini and a small boy both that I rarely reach for I will be sending it back to my nordstroms sa . Here’s a pic , it’s a beautiful bag and I would have kept it if I didn’t have a mini . Attached is a pic IMG_5065.jpg

So the bag arrived yesterday - it actually fits tons , a phone sunglasses and a wallet and lipstick . The thing is I just don’t need this , it’s way better than a mini but being that I iam was I own a classics blk mini and a small boy both that I rarely reach for I will be sending it back to my nordstroms sa . Here’s a pic , it’s a beautiful bag and I would have kept it if I didn’t have a mini . Attached is a pic View attachment 4039623

It’s so cute though! I was kinda thinking the same thing - I already have a mini from this season so would I need something similar?

Reactions: MrsL
It’s so cute though! I was kinda thinking the same thing - I already have a mini from this season so would I need something similar?

Exactly - just don’t see it necessary for both , rather get a much different bag . I would definitely keep it if I didn’t have any others . It’s a great “ my first chanel bag

Hello, do you know if this was released in the US as well? I've been asking my SAs about this exact combination but they just had no idea....

Good Evening @rhm and @Charlotte75 , not sure if you found this piece as of yet. I did purchase my 18S mini from the Bloomingdale's on 59th N.Y.C. on 3/28/2018. Also several ladies found the same mini in the U.S. Chanel boutiques. I don't know what size you were looking for but if you try calling the 800 Chanel number and giving them the code then perhaps if it's still avaliable then they can let you know.

P.S. I happened upon it by chance because bloomies no longer has a waitlist. The other ladies called around the first week of April and were placed on waitlists with boutiques I believe.

It's from 18s top pic is my SA's and bottom is mine:heart:
Code: A69900 Y83470 4B772
FLAPBAG, VEAU GRAINE BRI/BEIGE
18S beige mini Heidi Bloomingdales.jpg IMG_5381.JPG

Last edited: