Spring/Summer Act II 2018

I honestly think it's the lighting! I think mine is going to be more pale also, looks like she took the pic indoors w indoor lighting, yours looks like it's by a window. My SLGs look pale like yours by the window w natural light also. I don't have my hopes up mine is going to be this pink. But I'll definitely post as soon as I get it!
Here are my SLGs for reference in natural light vs mini in indoor light. Big difference!

I just sent you a PM ... asking about the photo in your post :smile:

The larger light pink lamb skin wallet I ordered arrived today! This season's pink shade really gives me butterflies!!

Ok Bentley1, I seriously thought this was a boutique display case. [emoji854] I’m drooling over those camelias and chevron pieces! I was about to PM you but realized oh wait, that’s her closet, hahaha oopsie. [emoji23] I love, love, love your collection btw! [emoji4][emoji253]

Reactions: QuixoticGirly
NM at Houston got light pink lamb medium classic flap today. However, have anyone seen the bright pink grained calf (caviar like slg) jumbo (green and gray are already displayed)?

IMG_1520088494.484326.jpg

Is this the bright pink you're referring to? My NM SA sent me this a few days ago. I don't think the flaps are in store yet in this color. Hopefully soon

Thank you!! I’ve just messaged my SA so she can reserve either a medium or a mini in caviar for me. I’ve never liked a color this much!!!

Good luck with your visit!

I was there today and came back with... nothing
First, we had to wait to get in.. it was soo busy. My SA showed my the new BA Model and it was with quilted top. They had only the medium and large version. The small version is going to arrive in approx. 2 weeks. So I have to wait..

The black in small will be also with quilted top. But he showed me a green one on the tablet. It was a small one with smooth top. ‍♀️
The ones with phyton top comes in black an beige with quilted bottom. But they also didn’t arrived yet.

So I am going to wait until my SA will text me that the small version arrives..