Spring Summer 2017

I don't agree with this, I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don't think it is insulting to share it.....

I absolutely agree with you. Everyone has his own taste and I don't understand why I would be insulted if somebody doesn't like what I like.

This is the last I'll say on this because it's getting off topic, but I feel like it needs to be said. If one were to say fans of Loius Vuitton are like the ones of The Emperor's New Clothes it would be an insult to you and your opinion. The very things you're defending. That is the point of that story. They wouldn't be saying Louis Vuitton is stupid. They would be saying the fans of Louis Vuitton are stupid. If that sort of thing is welcomed here I digress.

This is the last I'll say on this because it's getting off topic, but I feel like it needs to be said. If one were to say fans of Loius Vuitton are like the ones of The Emperor's New Clothes it would be an insult to you and your opinion. The very things you're defending. That is the point of that story. They wouldn't be saying Louis Vuitton is stupid. They would be saying the fans of Louis Vuitton are stupid. If that sort of thing is welcomed here I digress.
? ? ? ? ? ?
Must be a language problem. What are you trying to say ?

? ? ? ? ? ?
Must be a language problem. What are you trying to say ?

There is absolutely no issue with what people like or don't like. I often say "that's not for me". But what one person dislikes about something could be exactly the same thing that someone else loves about it, so for me, it's worth thinking about what may be upsetting to someone. To suggest a line is the "Emperor's new clothes" does read as a slight on those that love the line. It's just not a very nice thing to say about people that love it. That's how I read the comment.

There is absolutely no issue with what people like or don't like. I often say "that's not for me". But what one person dislikes about something could be exactly the same thing that someone else loves about it, so for me, it's worth thinking about what may be upsetting to someone. To suggest a line is the "Emperor's new clothes" does read as a slight on those that love the line. It's just not a very nice thing to say about people that love it. That's how I read the comment.
I repeat : I don't care if people don't like what I like.
Why is it a problem to express opinions here ?

Soooo.... Yeah... how about those new releases??

I think we should be hearing more about the empriente PM soon. I've only seen pics from the lookbook. I can't wait to see what it actually looks like. I was hoping to get the Twice later this year but I'm thinking it might be getting discontinued (almost all colors say call to purchase. I'm not ready to buy it yet so I haven't bothered to call CS to ask what's up) so fingers crossed, the PM will be my replacement for an empriente crossbody.

Soooo.... Yeah... how about those new releases??

I think we should be hearing more about the empriente PM soon. I've only seen pics from the lookbook. I can't wait to see what it actually looks like. I was hoping to get the Twice later this year but I'm thinking it might be getting discontinued (almost all colors say call to purchase. I'm not ready to buy it yet so I haven't bothered to call CS to ask what's up) so fingers crossed, the PM will be my replacement for an empriente crossbody.

I'm so excited for this [emoji177][emoji177]

I don't like it either. I have the Supreme red winter headband that my daughter gave me, as she received it as a gift and didn't care for it, and to be honest, I didn't think it was anything more than something bright red to keep my ears warm in the cold!! Lol!!

Hi bagluv4ever! I was actually referring to the reverse mono in that post. I get what you mean, though! I'm not a huge fan of the bright red bags/luggage with the ginormous Supreme logo. However, I do think the collaboration is cool! There were some black epi pieces in the Men's collection thread that I thought were gorgeous, specifically the Pochette Jour PM. The bags are a little loud for my taste - but I wouldn't mind acquiring a SLG from this collection.

Reactions: bagluv4ever
Why does every. single. topic. on here have to be a debate? I don't visit this forum to argue - I visit it to have fun and interact with people who have the same interest as I do - LOUIS VUITTON! Of course we are all entitled to our opinions, and yes, one *should be respectful* when expressing dislike towards a certain line or item. However, it doesn't need to be dragged out. One has to really ask them self - does it bring any benefit to you to argue back and forth on this forum (which is dedicated to material items)? No, it doesn't...

There are specific threads dedicated to political tangents. And, if not, then you are more than welcome to start one!

Anyway.... who else is excited for the V-Day collection?!?!? I was thinking about getting the heart coin purse as I think it would made an adorable bag charm...

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any posts with TPF members and their new Petite Malle iPhone cases? I got an email from my SA saying the one i reserved is in, but I'm having second thoughts about picking it up. Thanks TPF friends!