Spring Summer 2017

Don't even mention it... I googled for leaked pictures, after all :sad: I'm dying to see a real pic of this bag.

I'm worse... I don't even like empreinte very much and don't think this bag will be for me. I'm just uber excited to see other people get it, lol! [emoji23][emoji23] Talk about bag obsession. [emoji162]
Empreinte (sp?) and Pochette Metis seem like such a perfect combo, maybe this bag will makeup for the devastation you had to suffer with the Infrarouge [emoji24]

Reactions: j19 and Sonmi999
I'm worse... I don't even like empreinte very much and don't think this bag will be for me. I'm just uber excited to see other people get it, lol! [emoji23][emoji23] Talk about bag obsession. [emoji162]
Empreinte (sp?) and Pochette Metis seem like such a perfect combo, maybe this bag will makeup for the devastation you had to suffer with the Infrarouge [emoji24]
I still mourn over that bag. I look at its picture on the website everyday and it's even available for purchase. I'm nuts, I know...

Reactions: LVorDie
The back could be not stamped leather, like the sides of the empreinte speedy.

Really curious how they're going to do the PM now.
I believe the back will also be made of empreinte because, at least on the canvas PM, it's a single piece of canvas that goes from the back to the flap, so I believe it will be a continuous piece of empreinte leather from the back to the flap.

I believe the back will also be made of empreinte because, at least on the canvas PM, it's a single piece of canvas that goes from the back to the flap, so I believe it will be a continuous piece of empreinte leather from the back to the flap.

Omg, we are all like private investigators!!! We're nuts! I love it!!! [emoji859]‍♀️[emoji361][emoji162]

Hope this link works...looks like a snap of the empreinte PM from the lookbook.

https://instagram.com/p/BPfO9fhAkzc/
I saw this one. I'm so confused! In this pic it looks like it's all empriente but on the other pic (earlier in this thread) it looks like only the flap piece is empriente. Honestly I think I would prefer a mix of leathers vs all empriente.

Ladies, I zoomed the lookbook picture from the same Instagram account in and it seems that the bottom part is also made of empreinte leather, even though it's reeeeally hard to see! OMG OMG OMG

That's what I thought too. I wonder if the front and back will be empreinte, but the sides will be grained leather like the end sections of the NM Speedy Empreinte.