Spring Summer 2017

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OneMoreDay likes this.
  2. Tahitienne speedy available on US website...

fabuleux likes this.
  3. I believe is out in raisin now.

4. Thanks! I had no idea it was being released in raisin. I just looked on the LV website and it looks stunning! I'll have to check it out in person.

5. hi I made a thread for this bag as I tried it on today and it looked so lovely here are some photos.. I hope people will post more photos of this bag as I can´t decide which colour I want :smile:
    https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-dressy-louis-vuitton-jersey-tote-bag.971289/

6. Does anyone have the Wight? I tried it on in the store and it was so pretty but I’m always second guessing myself. I have an Emilie wallet and an iPhone plus and a lipgloss I carry everywhere. I am thinking of selling the Pochette Metis to help fund this bag but I am going back and forth. I love the size of the PM but hate the vachetta.

Also toying with maybe getting a preloved Chanel boy or a Chanel reissue instead. Help!!

7. I do and I love it!!! I have the one with black trim. I get so many compliments! I was never a fan of Damier until I saw this bag! You won’t regret it!

Louislover73 likes this.