Spring Summer 2017

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. *looks at pink ipod, rose gold phone, hot pink phone case, different shade hot pink water bottle, and another shade of pink on my wallet*

No idea the psychology behind it either, but it's pretty much a "here take my money" situation when I see it.

PHOK, NissePigen, foxylock and 13 others like this.
  2. Does anyone have info about these scarves? Are they new collection? I really love the trunk flower shawl! IMG_1500756598.512753.jpg IMG_1500756628.896155.jpg

3. I have the trunk flower shawl. It is so much prettier IRL than as it appears on the website! IMG_1500763138.227849.jpg

4. That's absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing this shawl, PamK!

miss_chiff likes this.
  5. Thank you so much! Waiting for a little cooler weather to christen it![emoji4]

Born4thjuly and litchi like this.
  6. Has anyone heard about the waitlist for the pochette metis in reverse? I am looking to purchase and it is sold out almost everywhere.

7. Omg! This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

8. Thank you very much! [emoji1]

9. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for posting the pic. That's certainly one to covet. Enjoy!

10. Check out the Pochette Metis Club thread. They usually post when the website has a couple in stock. If you stalk the website you'll get lucky eventually!

11. Thank you, miss_chiff! [emoji4]

12. It is all about supply and demand... If they make pink us "pink ladies" will buy [emoji177]

I love pink...will continue to buy pink...can't live without pink....
    there can NEVER be enough pink in this world.

I got mine today, and SA told me the supply on this Emilie Blooming Flowers wallet is already tense a few hours into the release.

(PS: I IMG_1501272948.271436.jpg IMG_1501273007.444855.jpg am certain I will get lots of likes)...

Kimmykim, Jacsxcc, Acctt and 24 others like this.
  13. You "pink ladies" all can have your pink.

But it would be nice to have options for the rest of us. There are other beautiful colors in the world, LV should choose a couple more color options.

That flower would be gorgeous in purple. Or the saffron yellow. Even a crazy orange.

Options are always nice.

anabg, Sami Handbags, L4lou and 7 others like this.
  14. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Purse FanGirl likes this.
  15. LOVE this wallet!

Purse FanGirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice