Spring Summer 2017

Can somebody please tell LV to stop making everything in PINK!!! Can't see it anymore!!! There are also other beautiful colors!!
Let's give them credit. They have introduced a lot of new colors these past few months. :smile: My favorite is that new safran color for Épi leather. Stunning!

I assume that they will keep making a lot of pink as long as women are buying pink... what is it with women and pink these days? :lol: It's clearly a super popular color though. We see a lot of pink reveals on TPF!

Let's give them credit. They have introduced a lot of new colors these past few months. :smile: My favorite is that new safran color for Épi leather. Stunning!

I assume that they will keep making a lot of pink as long as women are buying pink... what is it with women and pink these days? :lol: It's clearly a super popular color though. We see a lot of pink reveals on TPF!

Thank you fabuleaux! Was just about to make that same point. There have been plenty of new releases in different colors. And the safran truly looks amazing and will be great for fall.

I do not know what it is about pink, but it simply makes my heart skip a beat and want an item even more. (I am trying to add more color variety to my collection but it so hard to resist). So, I understand why LV is producing many items in this color. Most women love the color and will buy even more items if they are pink.

Millenial pink, of course! I love pink (more inclined to the fluorescent tones, personally), but I think the thing is no matter what tone, people will buy it.

Other colors, people are narrower in tones that they prefer if that makes sense. One's favorite color may be purple, but midnight shades only and lavender is out. I remember when pictures of Raisin first came out. So many were excited only to be disappointed when in person. Pink though? I probably have two dozen shades of neon pink bags/SLGs that don't match and don't care that they don't.

Millenial pink, of course! I love pink (more inclined to the fluorescent tones, personally), but I think the thing is no matter what tone, people will buy it.

Other colors, people are narrower in tones that they prefer if that makes sense. One's favorite color may be purple, but midnight shades only and lavender is out. I remember when pictures of Raisin first came out. So many were excited only to be disappointed when in person. Pink though? I probably have two dozen shades of neon pink bags/SLGs that don't match and don't care that they don't.
Haha that's an interesting analysis!!