Spring Summer 2017

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! And yes! i also love pink, and pink with flowers is even better... pink pink love it

foxylock, j19, Born4thjuly and 4 others like this.
  2. Thanks for sharing these pics! :tup: I think I'm changing my mind about the new Montsouris backpack. The base looks stiff and structured, which is what I prefer. I'm still missing the vachetta base on the original design but this looks more contemporary. I'm also loving the new colourway for the Tuileries line. It looks less "pop".

Born4thjuly likes this.
  3. Thank goodness for my amazing TPF family! I was just at LV looking to buy this CP and they tried to tell me it didn't exist!!!

I saw it in person in Las Vegas but decided to wait to get it in NJ (lower tax). They kept saying that there was no such item and I remembered seeing it on this thread and was able to give them the item # so they could order it for me.

4. Haha when the epi speedy came out earlier this year I called LV to buy one and the guy said to me "That bag has been discontinued for years". I said, "No, it's been re-released" and when he checked and realized it was he said, ""WTH they didn't tell me that in my meeting Monday!". He then put me on a one month waitlist. I decided to go to the boutique and purchased it that night lol.

5. They really need to get on the same page!!! [emoji23]

hollyld, Born4thjuly and FancyPants77 like this.
  6. Yes they do LOL. I've learned the hard way to look to TPF for any info I need. SAs are always extremely polite and I've always loved that about LV, but I never buy anything without looking into it on TPF first.

7. Very true and great advice!! [emoji106]

FancyPants77, Born4thjuly and LVoe4DB like this.
  8. TpF has more information and sooner than most SAs and all YTers so I look here first. I know that there are a few of the aforementioned that get their information here before presenting on the next video ;)

9. That's weird since all this info was found on the website. I open multiple tabs and load the different countries on LV and browse the selections.

Congrats on your CP (and your lower tax!). :tup: Can't wait to see it. I'm on the market for a proper cosmetic pouch. :biggrin:

10. I know it's so strange that they didn't even know this item existed, and I only pushed because I saw it in person. Thanks for doing all that searching, I am truly grateful!

This is my second cosmetics pouch, I use my other one almost daily to store small things inside my purse:

IMG_1502164452.493004.jpg

11. What's this called?and how much? It looks beautiful!

12. I'll have to check my receipts but I don't believe she's available anymore, I just looked up my Reveal post on it and the product code is M61477.

13. It looks like the cosmetic pouch from the leather accessories line they released a few seasons ago. There was a lipstick case as well.

viewwing likes this.
  14. I didn't get a chance to look at my receipts but I think it was called the pochette rivets...

viewwing likes this.
  15. #4395 Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    It's definitely from the 2015 Rivets collection. :smile:
    @viewwing
    IMG_20170809_120033.png

Born4thjuly, Acctt and viewwing like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice