Spring Summer 2017

Does anyone have the Wight? I tried it on in the store and it was so pretty but I’m always second guessing myself. I have an Emilie wallet and an iPhone plus and a lipgloss I carry everywhere. I am thinking of selling the Pochette Metis to help fund this bag but I am going back and forth. I love the size of the PM but hate the vachetta.

Also toying with maybe getting a preloved Chanel boy or a Chanel reissue instead. Help!!

WIGHT
N64418
View attachment 3748021
WIGHT (Black)
N64419
View attachment 3748020
- 23.5 x 18 x 8.5 cm
- (Length x height x width)
- 9.3 x 7.1 x 3.3 inches
- Coated Damier Ebène canvas and Cuir Taurillon leather exterior
- Microfiber lining
- Cuir Taurillon leather trim
- Gold colored metallic pieces
- 1 sliding chain
- 1 flap closure with signature button lock
- 1 interior zipped pocket
- 1 double smartphone pocket

Does anyone have the Wight? I tried it on in the store and it was so pretty but I’m always second guessing myself. I have an Emilie wallet and an iPhone plus and a lipgloss I carry everywhere. I am thinking of selling the Pochette Metis to help fund this bag but I am going back and forth. I love the size of the PM but hate the vachetta.

Also toying with maybe getting a preloved Chanel boy or a Chanel reissue instead. Help!!
I do and I love it!!! I have the one with black trim. I get so many compliments! I was never a fan of Damier until I saw this bag! You won’t regret it!

Reactions: Louislover73
Good morning!

Does anyone have the Felicie Pochette in navy/rouge in empriente? I am thinking if ordering this but not sure if I should get this or the black version. The navy/rouge seems unique. I was planning to order the indigo epi strap to go with it. I wonder of those two items will match.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Good morning!

Does anyone have the Felicie Pochette in navy/rouge in empriente? I am thinking if ordering this but not sure if I should get this or the black version. The navy/rouge seems unique. I was planning to order the indigo epi strap to go with it. I wonder of those two items will match.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
I don’t think you posted in the right thread to get a lot of replies. Maybe check out the felicie clubhouse?
I think the marine rouge is more of a casual style whereas the black version can be worn for both more formal and casual occasions. You could possibly order a strap in marine rouge from the metis to have a leather strap that matches the bag.

I don’t think you posted in the right thread to get a lot of replies. Maybe check out the felicie clubhouse?
I think the marine rouge is more of a casual style whereas the black version can be worn for both more formal and casual occasions. You could possibly order a strap in marine rouge from the metis to have a leather strap that matches the bag.
Thanks for responding @Emsidee. I was wondering why I didn't my post under the Felicie Pochette clubhouse.