Spring Dream Bags

Yeah, it is confusing but I think that the rose for the Bleeckers is red, at least according to the pictures while the 06 legacy rose was a pink shade (sort of mauve-ish). I really like the red color on the Bleeckers but I know there were lots of gals that wanted the pink rose color though.

Loved the 06 Legacy rose (WHY did they not make an Ali in that?!?) and very lukewarm on the Bleeker rose. At least based off of the photos...I'll reserve final judgement until I see it in person.

So often their stock photos are off, I'm wondering if the rose will be more of a very dark pink rather than the red. If dh is succumbing to my hints, I will have a rose bleecker at Christmas so will post pics! LOL!

So often their stock photos are off, I'm wondering if the rose will be more of a very dark pink rather than the red. If dh is succumbing to my hints, I will have a rose bleecker at Christmas so will post pics! LOL!

:yes: That's why I am going to wait to pass judgement until I see it in person. But at least DH gets a break from me asking for it for Christmas. :lol::angel: