Spring Dream Bags

A bleeker flap in pink (or magenta) but not the reddish rose that was posted in a thread. Don't care for that color much at all....maybe I'd be better off to not have those tempting me until at least summer though...

I just wish Coach would come out w/ a BLUE bag... not ink...BLUE hehe I'm currently obsessed with blue... I don't know why.

I have the icy blue optic duffle....and I adore her but it's not BLUE enough! :lol:

I will def be getting the resort wristlet cos I think it's precious... I don't know yet about much else.

POOL!

11422_d1.jpg

i have a question the light pink color that was on the 06 was that called rose ?

and is the rose for 08 going to be red ?

im so confused about this

Yeah, it is confusing but I think that the rose for the Bleeckers is red, at least according to the pictures while the 06 legacy rose was a pink shade (sort of mauve-ish). I really like the red color on the Bleeckers but I know there were lots of gals that wanted the pink rose color though.

Yeah, it is confusing but I think that the rose for the Bleeckers is red, at least according to the pictures while the 06 legacy rose was a pink shade (sort of mauve-ish). I really like the red color on the Bleeckers but I know there were lots of gals that wanted the pink rose color though.

i want the pink rose color. darn red is nice too ! :smile: haha