Spring 2010 - LV fox tail bag, a lil DIY for us?

Nov 23, 2008
http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le...-keychains-diy-louis-vuitton-spring-2010.html

I may well end up buying one because they ate so damn cute, but until I do what do we think about adding to current bags, ala this article? It's something I've done in the past and am trying again. I het loads of compliments when I do too.

So, who is going to get the LV tail bag? Do we thing V Beckham pulled it off well (I did) and what do we think about adding a lil fur to our other bags?

It's a bit of a turn of they continue to use real fur, I am resenting that more and more. I don't want to be the activist here, but I do believe (real) fur is for beautiful animals and ugly(on the inside) people. I would have LOVED it if it was faux fur though!

Absolutely not.

I have rethought my views on fur since learning of the inhumane fur trade in China. Just knowing that animals are sadistically skinned alive every year in China for their fur and left to die slowly in shock and excruciating pain sickens me. A lot of this fur (I think somewhere in the range or 60%) is being sold in America.

The fur pelts are sold to manufacturers, either exported or sold locally in China. The manufacturers, whether in China or elsewhere, use the fur to make a wide range of products; anything that may be made wholly or partially from the fur including fur coats, gloves, boots, handbags and other apparel and accessories, souvenirs and children’s toys.

The manufacturers export and sell their fur products to wholesalers and retailers. Eventually the fur products find their way to retail shops around the world and are sold to unsuspecting shoppers.