Spill it... What have you been spending your Chloe Dollars on this Summer!

Great thread Jag! I love reading and seeing everyone's purchases :tup:

Well I remained loyal to Chloe and got a new season Paddy in Nuage and an Audra in Black Patent :heart:

BUT I also had a fair few non-Chloe purchases from Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and most recently Chanel! :devil:

BV and Chanel are my new loves. This season alone I got four BV's and two Chanels!! These bags are seriously addictive! :graucho:

Ok, time for confessions! Now that summer has come to an end, what have you been spending your hard-earned Chloe dollars on?:nuts:

I'll start.... I have been a very bad girl this summer. I even had to sell a few Chloes to get this, but alas, I was swept off my feet and just had to! So my Chloe sisters, let me introduce you to my 32cm Kelly Gold in Vache Liegee. I love it, and hope to get a birkin soon, but I definitely still have my eyes on that capsule paddy! Damn I need to win the lottery:P

So, what have you been buying?

Love the color of the Kelly. The leather looks gorgeous. Congrats! :tup:

I was worried you'd ask me for pics, jag! :lol:

I've been meaning to, but I've been putting it off (as usual!). :shame: :rolleyes: :lol:

Here are the NAP pics of a Kerala wallet and a Missoni Wrap I got, though:

index.jpg

fr.jpg

I like the wrap! So nice and warm. Too bad I am in southern Ca, got a couple of wraps but so few chances of using them.

I've been on a jewelry splurge myself. I bought a Safia multi-tiered necklace and a HUGE barrel ring (looks like a golf ball on my finger). I'm holding off on purses since I went a little crazy last Winter and Spring with multiple Chloe purchases (boots included).:graucho:

Oh Chloe dollars are also going towards landscaping (I'm excited about this).

It's all about adornment one way or another right??????

Both interesting susieserb! :graucho:

I like the wrap! So nice and warm. Too bad I am in southern Ca, got a couple of wraps but so few chances of using them.

Me too acshih! I mean: I like the wrap.. and this one is lovely (CHB I like Missoni :yes:, great choice!).
Luckily here in Italy I can wear mine and I'm planning to buy another one

I like these....:drool:
Ops.. I got problems in posting... I mean I like the necklace AND the blue dress.
Me and my technology problems!

I love the "charms" and...was wondering...can it be used as a belt?? I have seen some pics of stars using necklace as belts and this one will look sooo cool as a belt, too. Or can it be wrapped around wrist and double as a multi-strand bracelet? I think "large" bracelets are "in"..(sorry, don't know the proper term)

lol. Don't apologise Babi! It might not even be a real word. It could be a slang. A "daggy" person is someone with no dress sense! Hehe... I'm no fashionista! :nogood:

:smile: I see, thank you ... I could say I'm a dag, too, then!
But I think that an important part of being a (young?) woman is also to use the clothes that make us feel good, following our personal tastes and personalities.
So we're both fashionistas, from this point of view :wlae:

My Chloe £s bought me a Zagliani python bag (or my husband's, as it was a present- though what is his is mine, heh heh :graucho:)

Anyway, it is the only non Chloe bag that I have totally fallen for in over a year. It is gorgeous. I have added a bit of a close up to try to show the way the skin drapes and the scales align. The skin is injected with silicon, apparently this makes it softer, so that it can be rouched and draped. The interior is the softest chocolate brown suede. It is a fairly blingy bag, not my usual- but I really fell for it. Love at first sight.

Attachments

• zagbg.jpg
    zagbg.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 32
  • zagbag-close.jpg
    zagbag-close.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 34
Great thread Jag! I love reading and seeing everyone's purchases :tup:

Well I remained loyal to Chloe and got a new season Paddy in Nuage and an Audra in Black Patent :heart:

BUT I also had a fair few non-Chloe purchases from Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and most recently Chanel! :devil:

BV and Chanel are my new loves. This season alone I got four BV's and two Chanels!! These bags are seriously addictive! :graucho:

Oh Sarah whats your second Chanel - do tell!