Spill it... What have you been spending your Chloe Dollars on this Summer!

Ok, time for confessions! Now that summer has come to an end, what have you been spending your hard-earned Chloe dollars on?:nuts:

I'll start.... I have been a very bad girl this summer. I even had to sell a few Chloes to get this, but alas, I was swept off my feet and just had to! So my Chloe sisters, let me introduce you to my 32cm Kelly Gold in Vache Liegee. I love it, and hope to get a birkin soon, but I definitely still have my eyes on that capsule paddy! Damn I need to win the lottery:P

So, what have you been buying?

Wow, Jag, it's beautiful!
I couldn't afford it, but I like to drool over :smile:
I've been very bad :whistle: ... As I wrote in the other thread, I started looking at those dangerous Balenciaga bags and I bought a Rouge Theatre City 05 and a Marron First 04.
I've also been tempted by a bleu nuit Paddy, but I had to resist!!
So, here's the First... I know most of the Chloè gals will not like it, but that leather is TDF!
60415157_o.jpg

All of my Chloe dollars this summer have gone to buy Chloe(& 1 Prada!) Chloehandbags...we are Kerala wallet twins!!!

Also bought a Kerala Large Satchel in metallic brown to go with the wallet in brown :smile: My hubby suprised me with a Prada Gauffre bag for our anniversary.

My Kerala satchel is my favorite purchase this summer...someone always comments on the cute charms or the amazing leather! My hubby even thinks the Kerala is a cool handbag & you now how men sometimes don't even notice!!!

I'm looking forward to the Chloe new spring styles & colors!

:busted nothing has captured my fancy since the Paddy, and since I am happy with my collection I have been in Chanel and Bottega land - a brown Chanel cerf tote and a Carmine Bottega ball bag have entered my closet!! and now I enter Fall :banned: from new purchases for a while!

:cutesy:got these --- YSL Hobo, YSL Garconne, Balenciaga Twiggy, but am still yearning for paddies and bays...

Attachments

• ysl hobo2.jpg
    ysl hobo2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 21
  • ysl hobo3.jpg
    ysl hobo3.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00553.JPG
    DSC00553.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC00533.JPG
    DSC00533.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00524.JPG
    DSC00524.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 31
Leanbeanee-you are right on the money! I sold my Chloe Quilted Bay and my 2005 Chocolate Paddy N/S Hobo (SOBS) and a Chanel Ultimate Soft in Lilac (SOBS & POUTS) to get my Kelly! OY! But I did make one other acquisition on the sly- but it is something that I might let go just as fast as i grabbed it. So that doesn't really count:P And some shoes, well- let's not even go there:ninja::sneaky: BTW- Congratulations on the car! That is a major purchase my dear- think of all the paddies that it could have bought:roflmfao:

Thanks Jag. I am watching all the lovely paddies, or cabas rather, passing me by... :crybaby:I'm so lemming for a Chanel cabas!

As lovely as your other bags were, your new Kelly is stunning! :heart: I think if I was to buy one of those, I'd buy a glass cabinet to display it. :nuts:

Shoes us the shoes!!! :yahoo:

aw Jag congrats on the Hermes - wooo hooo well done!

I can confess to selling all my chloes! sob sob to fund my new chanel addiction!

I only have my gold bracelet bag left and another green bracelet bag coming tomorrow and thats it

I NEED more chanel!

Show us Secret!! :nuts: I've been sneaking dangerous peeks into the Chanel forum! It's awfully tempting in there! :Push:

:roflmfao: Sometimes we could really seem mad!
I prefer to say we're special. I could imagine you, walking around for miles and miles, with very comfortable shoes and a very classy handbag....
But I like your new zoom zoom-car :yes:

:nuts: How did you know that? That's exactly my style! Comfy shoes and designer bag! Dag with the pretty bag!! :supacool:

I've been on a jewelry splurge myself. I bought a Safia multi-tiered necklace and a HUGE barrel ring (looks like a golf ball on my finger). I'm holding off on purses since I went a little crazy last Winter and Spring with multiple Chloe purchases (boots included).:graucho:

Oh Chloe dollars are also going towards landscaping (I'm excited about this).

It's all about adornment one way or another right??????