Spend threshold for B/K/C

Kind of bummed I didn’t realize that online orders, even placed by your SA, wouldn’t really help your pre-spend because to a SM they aren’t useful. I just bought something big online and now they have it in the store. 😢😢

Kind of bummed I didn’t realize that online orders, even placed by your SA, wouldn’t really help your pre-spend because to a SM they aren’t useful. I just bought something big online and now they have it in the store. 😢😢
Anything purchased from your SA or by your SA for you counts towards your prespend. Not sure where you heard that

• Insightful
Reactions: BreezyE
I haven't been keeping super close track, I would say at least 1:1, probably more like 1.2:1? I know that's probably not high enough for this location, but I am still hopeful. I really enjoy my SA, and they know what I want, so I just need to wait and see if they can secure anything for me. I don't think my wishlist is crazy restrictive? So I imagine the main struggle is the size/desirability and the Hermes location not getting a lot of stock it sounds like. I totally understand that- I think I could have had more luck with something larger, but I simply don't care for something larger. I have hope though, it sounds like my SA wants it to happen for me.

Has anyone from Bellevue store given up and changed stores? I want to get my first qb, but then maybe it'd be worthwhile exploring other options... it's just easier when the store is physically near.._.
Unfortunately I don't think a spend of 1:1 over 3 years is going to be competitive for a size 25 in any store in the US. I believe your SA is just trying to be kind by telling you she is trying when she knows there is no way her manager is going to approve your profile. It's kind of cruel actually to lead you on. I've got to recommend either upping your spend considerably or going resale where the prices are coming down anyway.

Anything purchased from your SA or by your SA for you counts towards your prespend. Not sure where you heard that

Agree. As long as the online purchase is made from a link that your SA sends you, it should be counted towards your spending profile. Where did you get this info?
People have said that the SM looks at in store spend to make decisions. So my pre spend is less important than “in store” spend???

Location, location, location. And some luck 😉. That’s what I’ve realized from reading info here.

I have also noticed that a lot of people think a b/k offer will just come to them without asking. I think that’s a mistake. You need to ask, at a point where it’s appropriate yes, but just waiting for your SA to read your mind and know you're interested is a mistake.
I agree. In my case that is what happened. But i can acknowledge that it is probably rare. The first time i met my SA i went in to look for shoes and he asked if i wanted to look at some bags (non-quota) and of course i said yes. After i had spent about $3-4k over a few visits he asked if i was interested in a Birkin or Kelly and what my preferences were! Mind you I had never talked about bags unless he brought the topic up. Got my Birkin 25 at 1.4:1.

Imo it’s best to not bring up the topic of quota bags unless you have had a few consistent visits with the same SA and have spent a good few $$$$ in different metiers. In my boutique it seems 1:1 or around 1.5:1 is still a thing so i think spending about half the presumed ratio for your store and then asking may be a good idea (if bags have not previously been discussed).

It’s best if your SA is the one who brings it up but it’s okay to initiate the topic if they don’t and you have a decent profile already.

It was discussed in some thread. I may have misunderstood😊! I’m glad I asked.
I was kind of wondering if this was why I had not received an offer. My spend is quite high and I am seemingly liked by my SA as well as others (they come over to say hello and comment on what I’m buying, ask about my kids, etc). So I was scratching my head about where the QB was.