Spend threshold for B/K/C

I was kind of wondering if this was why I had not received an offer. My spend is quite high and I am seemingly liked by my SA as well as others (they come over to say hello and comment on what I’m buying, ask about my kids, etc). So I was scratching my head about where the QB was.
Its not worthless to buy from the website via your SA. However you are correct that ideally you would buy the item from your own store's direct stock. That is the most bang for your buck.

I go to the Bellevue store, which apparently a super tough spot. Started Jan 2021, so waiting for my first quota offer... but I want a 25 size, because I'm very small, so I'm hoping it'll happen for me.
That seems like a long period of time but your spending also will matter. Just saw you posted you are at a 1:1 or little more. Unfortunately for a 3 year time period, that is not significant to warrant a coveted bag in the majority of stores. I hope I’m wrong and that you are lucky and she comes thru.

I was kind of wondering if this was why I had not received an offer. My spend is quite high and I am seemingly liked by my SA as well as others (they come over to say hello and comment on what I’m buying, ask about my kids, etc). So I was scratching my head about where the QB was.
Yes, online purchase doesn't account for store sales goal. For big-ticket items, it's better to ask your SA to transfer them to your store from other stores so they are counted for store sales which SM does care when approving QBs.

Reactions: birkin_croco
That seems like a long period of time but your spending also will matter. Just saw you posted you are at a 1:1 or little more. Unfortunately for a 3 year time period, that is not significant to warrant a coveted bag in the majority of stores. I hope I’m wrong and that you are lucky and she comes thru.
Roughly 1.5-1.8:1 at this point. As for a 28, that's pretty big for me. I'm 4'11" and petite and usually just carry wallet, phone, lipstick and a bastia.

• Love
Reactions: Mrs.Hermess
Roughly 1.5-1.8:1 at this point. As for a 28, that's pretty big for me. I'm 4'11" and petite and usually just carry wallet, phone, lipstick and a bastia.
I think what is holding you back is the length of time you have accrued the pre spend. Is the 1.5-1.8 within the last 2 years, or 3 years? Correct me if I am wrong, but I think H only looks back 2 years for pre spend.

Just FYI. Purchase history easily accessible on the iPad only goes back 24 months. Anything before that kind of falls off. Theoretically the SM can go through the computer system in the back to see all of your purchase history but when you're always going to be nominated against someone that doesn't require that effort, they aren't going to bother.

Kind of bummed I didn’t realize that online orders, even placed by your SA, wouldn’t really help your pre-spend because to a SM they aren’t useful. I just bought something big online and now they have it in the store. 😢😢
Buy one from your store from your SA and return on line. If it’s big, it’s worth it

Kind of bummed I didn’t realize that online orders, even placed by your SA, wouldn’t really help your pre-spend because to a SM they aren’t useful. I just bought something big online and now they have it in the store. 😢😢
I think it does count with your SA, since you bought it with her. I wouldn’t worry overly about this. JMO though :flowers:

@EdgyBagsPlz , I agree with posts above that suggest going resale for a 25BK. I haven’t heard of many customers based in the US who get 25s without 3X plus ratios bc demand is still quite high. When I use the ratio, I’m sadly referring to amounts spent within the calendar year. There have apparently been reports (not any that I’ve seen) of some brand new clients getting bags at very low prespend, but I believe those are exceptional cases, for example, a high net worth client or one who is anticipated to spend quite a bit.

When my SA and I have discussed waits, he’s indicated that if an SA throws out a general time like two plus years into the future, it tends to mean quite possibly never. (I’m not referring to those of us who wait more than two years for a specific combo and who have gotten interim offers) JMO though, and good luck

Last edited:
I go to the Bellevue store, which apparently a super tough spot. Started Jan 2021, so waiting for my first quota offer... but I want a 25 size, because I'm very small, so I'm hoping it'll happen for me.

A data point - My friend shops at the Bellevue store and she just purchased a neutral K28 after spending $35k (excluding 1 non-QB) in a span of 6 months. She asked for a K25 and the SA said it wasn’t feasible with her purchase history.

Did you get this information from your SA or just someone random? I have never heard this

Same! Never heard this until now. So many rumors and false info so it’s good to know where info is coming from.

Although I cannot pin point which specific post/thread, on this forum I’ve read it, my general impression from obsessively reading TPF for a few years, is that shopping in store inventory is much preferred by SM over online purchases placed by SA.
My impression is that it doesn’t matter to the SA, but it does to the SM, when the store and spec is competitive.

My personal experience, though only 2.5 years of serious shopping and 3 QB, seems to reflect that could be true. Between bag offers, my pre spend is way higher when a higher % of it is online shopping vs when it’s mostly in store inventory.

Anyway, I emphasize “impression”, as I don’t claim to know this as a fact. It’s only what I concluded for myself, after reading TPF for years and seems to have worked for me in my own limited experience.

Unfortunately, the 25 B or K is super hard to get. It's easier to get a B30 or K28 (not that those are that easy), or a K32/B35 (slightly easier). A K28 retourne is actually very similar in size compared to a K25 retourne. And a B25 is actually not as useful as a B30. I'm 5'2 for reference.

That’s what I’ve read for years.
As with everything H, things could happen quite unexpectedly.

I got two b25, within a year, while waiting for a b30. :lol:

I’m now waiting for a retourne k28, but my SA says at our store that’s harder than k25!
Very interesting.

That’s what I’ve read for years.
As with everything H, things could happen quite unexpectedly.

I got two b25, within a year, while waiting for a b30. :lol:

I’m now waiting for a retourne k28, but my SA says at our store that’s harder than k25!
Very interesting.
Two SAs have told me K28 is more common than K25 (I used to shop at another store in CA before moving to my current store). I've spent more money than I want to admit. But it's H so there's no hard and fast rule! But all the information you need is on here and lots of helpful fellow customers.