Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. uhhh I guess so.

2. Can't see them but i think how spencer sorta drove Lauren & Hedi apart is so sad :sad:

3. Pics??

4. a bad friend, fake, and a backstabber.....shes really quite a nice person.

Damn those are qualities that I never want to associate with..

5. I can't see the pics either.

Also, she's definitely a cute girl, but a terrible friend. I'd pick an ugly friend over a gorgeous backstabber.

6. Heidi and Spencer are the worst! I cannot stand them, but I did enjoy watching them on the Hills! They are just awful to Lauren. I do love her hoodie though, anybody know the designer?

7. I can't see the pics, either.

8. i would've really love to have seen the pictures. they both annoy the heck out of me.

9. Can´t see them but oh well. 2 majorly annoying people.

10. any pics yet?

11. I can't see the pics either. I don't hater her- how could you, she's just kind of pathetic. I just wish the poor girl would smarten up.

12. I can't see the pics either! Heidi and Spencer made for good tv but I don't particularly like them especially him!

13. Heidi Montag from The Hills dropped her new single, Body Language, on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this morning.

Spencer Pratt raps on the song.

Click here to listen for yourself!

What do you think?

14. The song we posted earlier this morning is not Heidi Montag’s first single, sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com.

The Hills star is furious that Ryan Seacrest played the song on his radio show Thursday morning and she has been crying all morning.

But, it’s not Ryan’s fault, sources tell us.

“The record company leaked the track,” an insider reveals. “Spencer and Heidi were just having fun in the studio and working on songs. That was not meant to be released. Spencer would never rap on Heidi’s first single.”

Either way, this will get the buxom blonde some attention.

With the right producers, she could churn out some hot pop tunes.

15. :lol::lol::lol::lol: