Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These two crack me up. They just show that the couple who trolls together stays together lol!

Happy for them and their pregnancy!

2. They certainly look like two peas in a needy pod!!! She looks pretty.

3. New dad Pratt thanked Crystalarium, a crystal store in West Hollywood, California, for “dropping off $27,000 in crystals for the birth.”

:lol: Ever the hustler.

4. ccbaggirl89 and nicestuff like this.
  5. I'm still surprised that we haven't seen more of him, he's cute. However the way Heidi is holding him looks awkward AF.

zen1965 and MKB0925 like this.
  6. I think Heidi is sweet....I think the pics are just pics...they prob told her to hold the baby that way..(plus she is a first time mom, give her a break) .they may be cheesy but damn, they had a baby, they look smitten...at least give them that. smh

Aminamina, Kidclarke and carlpsmom like this.
  7. I actually find it nice and refreshing to see that they're still together and now have a baby. Even when the fame died and the money disappeared, they stuck together. It shows that what they have is real. I never would've thought that these two would still be here almost 10 years later, especially when the money and fame dried up.. that would break most couples. Good for them. They've proved a lot of people wrong *cough Lauren *

8. +1, 100%

baglover1973 likes this.
  9. Very cute baby!

baglover1973 likes this.