Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL, haha CHICKLETS for teeth ahahahahahah

2. The bush baby and the bimbo. Sounds like a reality show to me!

3. They Probably Do Want Their Own Reality Show ~ Too Scary!!!

4. I can't believe it. . . she's so dumb!

5. actually, Heidi's mom approves of Spencer. In an interview she said:

"But he's not a bad guy at all—that's all in the magic of editing. In fact, he adores Heidi and waits on her hand and foot, and she'd be with nothing less. Of course now it looks like, ew, why would you pick a slime bag over [Conrad], America's sweetheart? But it's not the reality. If things were the way they looked on TV, I would come to L.A. and take Spencer out myself."
    Full article- http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2007/04/heidis-mom-decodes-the-hills.php

Whatever coke that woman is snorting, I want some. Spencer is disgusting, and what about all that footage of Spencer with those blonde girls at the club? There is no way MTV could have edited that, because we saw him telling that ugly girl he wanted to marry her. Hopefully this is on the next season of The Hills. Can't wait!!

6. wow - I see this ending spectacularly!

go reality tv go!

7. :tdown::yucky::tdown:

8. Well I hope they are both happy.... marriage that young is hard no matter who the couple is

9. why would she ever agree?! well, I guess we can all just hope the best for them...

I want to see pics of the rock!!! :biggrin:

10. she's making a big mistake. i loathe him!

11. Aren't their 15 minutes of fame over yet?????????????

12. she's SOO UGLY

13. isint this the same spot he took her to during the show?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. The new twins are looking good. lol

15. all red X's for me :sad: