SPEEDY 30 or 35 ?

I know I wouldnt be carrying quite that much, but its always nice to have more room if needed :smile:
i normally have a bottle of water, my porte tresor wallet, checkbook, camera, sunglasses, tons of lipgloss and gum, and other odds and ends.
i almost feel as if im inbetween the 30 and 35... too bad they dont make a 32.5 ;) although i do agree with some that the 35 looks a bit like luggage, I feel that if I were to actually have it on my arm, I'd prob like it much better!

yeh youre right. i was going to order it online because I cant stand most of the SA's at LV, but I may just have to take a trip over there to try them on...
i was also so torn between the mono and damier... i like the mono better, but cant stand how grubby the patina can get after time... the damier always looks new no matter how long you have carried it (assuming you have taken good care of it!!)

I'm going through this same problem at the moment...either 30 or 35. I went to try them on not too long ago, the 35 looked amazingly crazy big. But after looking at the Celebrity's who wear Speedy's thread, man o man, the 35's look hott when they sag....

so i'm unsure as well.

I'm glad someone bumped this thread. I'm trying to decide as well. I've never held the 35 but am starting to think I should go for it since the 30 looked/felt too small on me (I'm 5'10 but rarely in flats) Plus I would think the 35 would be easier to open

I love the 35, I carry a lot of stuff in my bag. I looked at the 40 when I went to the LV store to buy a Speedy and the 40 was too big for me and the 35 was just perfect.
LV at first sight! :P

I think I stayed away from the idea of a 35 compared to a 30 because of the price difference but there really isn't one. 25 dollars is nothing when you're spending that much, lol

see im not tall at all - 5'5 but i do agree with you, Viva La Erica, that seeing the celebrities with the 35 make the bag look more appealing! I just dont want to make the mistake of buying the wrong one - although they are both fabulous!!