SPEEDY 30 or 35 ?

Did anyone post a pic of the 40? I saw 30's and 35's, well in case I missed it, here is me with my 40. I think it's TOO big for a purse, but oh well. I'm 5'1 and chubby. I think what makes it too big for a purse is the fact that the sides are so wide.
sp40me.jpg

Does anyone have pictures of themselves with their Speedy 30 or 35? I'm trying to figure out what size I want to get. I love big bags, but I'm concerned that 35 would be too big? Is 30 classier?

I don't even know the difference in the sizes, so pictures of them next to a body would be so much help! Thank you! :smile:
few great threads
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-speedy-gonzales-club-4267.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...does-this-bag-hold-reference-size-137043.html

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-speedy-modeling-club-show-us-272654.html

Just went to try both 30 and 35 on last night. The 35 was perfect, considering that I am on the heavier side. But really, I think any size can pull it off. I've seen lots of pics of Jessica Simpson (THIN woman) and it looks beautiful on her.

My pick is the 35!!

I think the 35 and 40 are passed off as "too big" very quickly but i think if more people give them a try they are actually VERY stylish and functional.. I wore the 40.. Im 5'7 and it looked GREAT!:tup:

also, on he contrary to many beliefs that big bag is only for tall/big ladies, look at those supermodels usually carrying a huge bag. they are very tall, but very skinny too! i think if u carry a big bag, the skinnier you will look. it's an illusion that something next to you is bigger than you, thus:lol:making you look skinnier.

I'm 5'1 and the Speedy 30 is a perfect everyday handbag size for me. I considered the 35 too but I also figured that the bigger my bag would be, the more I'd put into it and the heavier the bag would end up. I'm happy with my 30 for now.

omg im having a hard time choosing too! im gnna get my third speedy! in damier... and i can't decide between the 35 and 30. i'm 5'7 and i have the minilin in 30 but it feeels to small lol..... i'm thinking 35 ! its more of a bummin around bag

I lifted my friend's 30 Damier Speedy and it looked so small when I lifted it in my hand. I tried the 35 Damier Speedy at the LV boutique and looked in the mirror and it looked good--(I'm 5"5-1/2 and 130 lbs). I didn't like the Speedy for the longest time because it's a handheld bag and the price range. Now i am rethinking that the 35 Damier Speedy is not a bad bag to get after all. :thinking:

omg im having a hard time choosing too! im gnna get my third speedy! in damier... and i can't decide between the 35 and 30. i'm 5'7 and i have the minilin in 30 but it feeels to small lol..... i'm thinking 35 ! its more of a bummin around bag

girl, you can carry a 35. i'm only 5'2", petite frame but i got ebene damier 35. the dark color makes it look smaller, plus you don't have to fill up a bag just bcoz it's big. it's more of a fashion statement.:graucho: besides, damier is less seen in the streets, you might really wanna flaunt that;););)