Special September 2020 Purchases Post here!

Hi everyone! :heart:
Here's my Speedy 25 DE that arrived yesterday. She is flawless and absolutely beautiful.
I love the size of the 25 (I've been using a Speedy 30 for over 14 years) and was afraid the 25 would be too small, but she is just the right size.
As for the DE, I can see why so many members rave about it. The print and coated leather is stunning. I'm fortunate to have one that doesn't have any coated leather flaws too.
Thank you all for the positive comments in my initial comment when I got her!
View attachment 4865784
wow! :heart:I bought the same one 3 days ago, and I am delighted with how light it is and how much it can hold in itself))
and what problems do they have ??:confused1:

Hello my dear PF friends :flowers:,
I was quiet for a while :angel:, but I can't bear it anymore! :biggrin: September is my birthday month and I was fortunate to be gifted these special beauties:
LV Tree of Louis Monogram shawl in beige (there is a story related to this shawl :shocked:), LV Epi Petit Noe NM in Ivory, LV Epi Petit Noe in Kenyan Fawn, LV Petit Noe in Tassil Yellow (to be delivered this week) and these gorgeous ChL Vinodo pumps.

I guess I am done for this year, right? :coolio: I am planning to treat these gifts as my Christmas gifts as well. I am hoping I will enjoy all these gifts in good health and without quarantine. I am tired of being dressed up for home.:giggle:

I hope everybody is having a good time and is safe and healthy! :wave:

View attachment 4855435

View attachment 4855436

View attachment 4855437

View attachment 4855438

And here she is, finally!

Attachments

• PXL_20201030_044120851.jpg
    PXL_20201030_044120851.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 11