Special September 2020 Purchases Post here!

Looking forward to seeing pic's IRL. Curious to see shade of red. I'm back and forth on epi alma or empreinte, also undecided on red or black. I want to make my mind up before next price increase.

I was debating between this color and black, too. Black was sold out and I really wanted to buy it now for the same reason as you. I heard there is an increase coming. It's made in France although I don't usually care too much about that.

Ok. So I took pictures under 2 different lighting. One in the kitchen with white light and in my bedroom with yellow light. I was going to take a picture outside in natural light, but by the time I got ready to go out to dinner, it had started to get dark. I can post one tomorrow. The color of the bag is a true red to me.

IMG_20200930_184448.jpg

IMG_20200930_171722.jpg

Got these two cuties in the mail today! I know the reverse card holder has been shared to death lately but I love it!

Earlier this month I had ordered the neonoe in noir empreinte, when it arrived i didn’t love it I can’t even say I like it, on the sides where the pieces meet one side was wrinkled all the way down, this was happening on both sides. I just wasn’t wowed by it, more like disappointed by it. When the rose ballerine/monogram version came today I actually smiled when I opened the box and saw it.

It will be a long while before I get to share another purchase again, my wish list is down to two small items and I’m feeling pretty content with my current collection.

408A7657-4EB9-4E33-B3FA-76EB68BCED50.jpeg

My 2 purchases in the last day of September. I gave my Antigua to my mom and I came across this one at a good price so I got it. I don't think it ever been worn, it been purchased by an employee, as it has a circle stamped, so I guess that is the reason for it. It is very sturdy bag, light, easy to clean and will last me a lifetime. :biggrin: Plus I needed a light colored leather clutch bag - it is in excellent condition outside, but the back and the inner pockets are peeling, so I need to clean them, otherwise they are unusable. Very happy with both bags, especially Antigua :heart:

bags.jpg

Hi everyone! :heart:
Here's my Speedy 25 DE that arrived yesterday. She is flawless and absolutely beautiful.
I love the size of the 25 (I've been using a Speedy 30 for over 14 years) and was afraid the 25 would be too small, but she is just the right size.
As for the DE, I can see why so many members rave about it. The print and coated leather is stunning. I'm fortunate to have one that doesn't have any coated leather flaws too.
Thank you all for the positive comments in my initial comment when I got her!
5J6FnsmW.jpg

Here's my Speedy 25 DE that arrived yesterday. She is flawless and absolutely beautiful.
I love the size of the 25 (I've been using a Speedy 30 for over 14 years) and was afraid the 25 would be too small, but she is just the right size.
As for the DE, I can see why so many members rave about it. The print and coated leather is stunning. I'm fortunate to have one that doesn't have any coated leather flaws too.
View attachment 4865784

Congrats on this beautiful Speedy -- I agree with you on the size - I carried the 30 for many years and am now loving the 25.

Reactions: LVFloridagirl
View attachment 4865784
Beautiful Speedy!! :love: Enjoy her!:heart::heart::flowers: