Special Order: Wine Devote

^^ So far we have never seen any type of basket weave or croc wine leather. You'd think they would have done something like this already since the wine leather is the most popular leather to date.

Bump...we're at 5 ladies looking for 7 more!!

1. brimac327- b/w floral lining
2. saragleave- b/w floral lining
3. Blackbirdie - no preference for lining
4. littlerock80 - no preference for lining
5. jainedoe - no preference for lining (if mini devote is greenlighted, i will move over there)

** After seeing the devote tote and realizing that it is the perfect size I am super excited about this order!!

^jenniletv, I am going to be in the same boat b/c I already have a Nikki and am ordering a MAC, but I just love Wine so much and I'm not overly in love w/ any colors so far for the Devote so I need to have it!!!

Bump...we're at 5 ladies looking for 7 more!!

5. jainedoe - no preference for lining (if mini devote is greenlighted, i will move over there)
6. nazaluke-b/w floral lining
** After seeing the devote tote and realizing that it is the perfect size I am super excited about this order!!

I'm in. That photoshop is gorgeous!

6. nazaluke-b/w floral lining

1/2 way there ladies!!!!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but yes, the price would be $630 plus shipping.
I think late Feb/March is perfect for this SO, and it'll probably be about that time until we get 12 confirmed girls for this one.

You thinking of joining us madbrinks? :graucho:

lol yes..yes, i am sara :P
i really :heart: the wine
i admit when i first joined the forum and the ladies here were going bananas for it, i was like
"why? it's just another red color" but the more i looked at the pictures/modeling pics.. oh slap me now (lol, slap me just gently. i bruise easily :P), but i was sooooo wrong!
wine had some purple undertones and wasn't just a red color. it was..oh gosh, no words can describe the beauty of wine. its soooooo dreamy :love::girlsigh:

^Girl I was right there w/ you! I resisted Wine for so long, I was not impressed w/ it at ALL. But then I found a fabulous deal on a Wine Nikki and I thought well, if nothing else I can resell it for a great price. Then I got it and I have never looked back, it is perfection!!!! It is truly the only leather I would consider having multiple bags in and look at me, hopefully I'll be 3 strong in a couple months!!!