Special Order: Wine Devote

wow this bag is TDF! hmm i'll have to stew it over and see if i can sneak this unplanned purchase into my budget :graucho: looks like we're early in the list building so hopefully i have some time....in the mean time, here are some modeling pics i just snagged off of LB for those still on the fence too....

Attachments

• devote.jpg
    devote.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 93
I love the devote! will be back checking on the status of this special order.. I want it in EVERY color!!!!
Here is a modeling picture - me : ) , I dont think it is too big on me at all.. I am about 5"4 , 100LB - but I love big bags!

devote.JPG

Last edited:
OMG, Ivy!! The Devote looks awesome on you! Ok, now I know that I can pull off the regular size. I am 5'2", but I'm certainly not 100 lbs.(you lucky girl...lol) Are you going to join us, Ivy? For anybody on the fence, you can always add your name as Maybe's. Let me know if anybody wants to do that.

I'd love to see how the mini devote would look! I've wanted a wine bag for so long - the nikki in wine was too overwhelming for me so a mini devote may be it!

Ok, according to Codi the Mini Devote measurements are: 15” x 7” x 10”

And according to the RM website, the regular Devote is: 17" x 8" x 8"

Does anybody know when the Mini Devote comes out? If the measurements are correct, I'm picturing the Mini slimmer and taller than the regular?

I would consider a mini devote depending on how much smaller it would be.
Classicerica great job on the photoshopping! It looks great!!

Thanks!! When I was playing around with the colors, there were so many color possibilities that I loved, but I made myself focus on the Wine.

Thanks for the dimensions, brimac! I still can't picture it in my head though, numbers never were my strong suit. I need a picture of the Mini Devote so I can go ahead and start falling in love with it already!

Ok, according to Codi the Mini Devote measurements are: 15” x 7” x 10”

And according to the RM website, the regular Devote is: 17" x 8" x 8"

Does anybody know when the Mini Devote comes out? If the measurements are correct, I'm picturing the Mini slimmer and taller than the regular?

If that's all the size difference between the regular and mini Devote, I'll be happy with either. :tup:
I'm not sure when it comes out, but the Spring bags are starting to come out soon, like in the next few weeks.

Ivy you look so cute with the devote!! I want to collect them too!!!

I am checking with Codi if we could do a wine with wine croc devote special order- if so i'll start a separate thread for it! If we can't then i'll go in on this one...

attachment.php