Scarves Special Edition Scarves

Updating and sharing two LE scarves that entered my collection: Animapolis, for NSPCC, United Kingdom:
View attachment 5928649
And a new cw for me of Salt Marsh, issued as a result of a competition at the Savannah College of Art and Design:
View attachment 5928650
Very thrilled to have these! Here are two mod shots... Thank you all for letting me share.
View attachment 5928651View attachment 5928652
Twins on Salt Marsh; I prefer it to the more recent Duo Cosmic, although that issue had quit a few marvelous cws.

Oh, I would love to see it @textilegirl! I first acquired the aubergine but always pined after this one. It is really beautiful. I am so happy I found it. Even came in the yellow box from the College with a little card!
…as did mine; I confess, mine remains in the box because I haven’t come to grips with my fear that the cw is a huge ‘no’ for me. I’m hoping if it marinates long enough in the vault miracles will happen and I’ll figure out a way to make it work. It was just so gorgeous to my eye, I couldn’t help myself :P

…as did mine; I confess, mine remains in the box because I haven’t come to grips with my fear that the cw is a huge ‘no’ for me. I’m hoping if it marinates long enough in the vault miracles will happen and I’ll figure out a way to make it work. It was just so gorgeous to my eye, I couldn’t help myself :P
:lol: @textilegirl-- definitely not a cw for the faint of heart! (Witness me dipping my toe in with the brown one!) But this cw is just a dazzle and a delight. I am planning to use it wrap style with white in summer and perhaps on pale green or light yellow linen. For now it plays really well with olive and deeper greens...I live on an actual salt marsh so I was finding it one way or another!

:lol: @textilegirl-- definitely not a cw for the faint of heart! (Witness me dipping my toe in with the brown one!) But this cw is just a dazzle and a delight. I am planning to use it wrap style with white in summer and perhaps on pale green or light yellow linen. For now it plays really well with olive and deeper greens...I live on an actual salt marsh so I was finding it one way or another!
I have been looking for this design for years—you are indeed lucky!

Updating and sharing two LE scarves that entered my collection: Animapolis, for NSPCC, United Kingdom:
View attachment 5928649
And a new cw for me of Salt Marsh, issued as a result of a competition at the Savannah College of Art and Design:
View attachment 5928650
Very thrilled to have these! Here are two mod shots... Thank you all for letting me share.
Congratulations, they are both fabulous. Salt Marsh reminds me of the art nouveau flower books by Ernst Kreidolf. What a special scarf. May it wrap you in good luck.

Reactions: Julide and de vent
I was delighted to finally locate the Limited Edition Space Derby 90 that was available about a year ago on the Hong Kong website. The scarf is in support of the Hong Kong Cancer Fund, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, and Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong. An inscription saying "Hermes for a better future" is located on the side of the first chariot.

20240113_105907.jpg
20240113_105912.jpg
20240113_105920.jpg

The colors of the LE are very similar to the regular dark blue colorway of Space Derby with the same midnight blue for the field of stars. Here are a few comparison photos. The scarf with the light pink in the hem is the regular edition.

20240113_110556.jpg
20240113_110621.jpg
20240113_110657.jpg

A closeup of the rainbow hems.

20240113_110841.jpg

Finally, a quick mod shot on this chilly day (currently +5 F).

20240113_114705.jpg

I was delighted to finally locate the Limited Edition Space Derby 90 that was available about a year ago on the Hong Kong website. The scarf is in support of the Hong Kong Cancer Fund, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, and Arts with the Disabled Association Hong Kong. An inscription saying "Hermes for a better future" is located on the side of the first chariot.

View attachment 5929204
View attachment 5929195
View attachment 5929198

The colors of the LE are very similar to the regular dark blue colorway of Space Derby with the same midnight blue for the field of stars. Here are a few comparison photos. The scarf with the light pink in the hem is the regular edition.

View attachment 5929197
View attachment 5929196
View attachment 5929199

A closeup of the rainbow hems.

View attachment 5929200

Finally, a quick mod shot on this chilly day (currently +5 F).

View attachment 5929201

It is stunning! Such a lucky find!

Reactions: Lellabelle
View attachment 5928649
View attachment 5928650
Congratulation, @LKBNOLA! I love the blue shade of the godzilla and how all the colors play so well together on the Animapolis. And that color way of Salt Marsh is fantastic, especially the way you’ve tied it and against the deep forest green top. You are the most skillful collector! Kudos!