Scarves Special Edition Scarves

Good morning all! I am very very delighted to share my recent acquisition: Salt Marsh (SE or LE?) issued in 2003. This design by Rachel Knight was the competition winner on a collaboration between Hermes and the Savannah College of Art and Design. I haven't been able to find much about it (my SE and LE Carre d'Art books are in another location, so any info gratefully received). I understand only three cws were issued: a "pear" green, this brown/aubergine and an orange. I did find this on a First Dibs ad:
"Hermes supports the arts and artists, students and professionals alike! This particular carre was designed by Savannah College of Art and Design Alumna Rachael Knight (Class of 2002). Limited Edition? OUI! Knight describes the experience of going to Lyon, France, to view the printing of her scarf at the Hermes silk atelier as "perhaps the best day of my life". The overall design celebrates the metamorphosis of a caterpillar to butterfly...the "Salt Marsh" caterpillar to be exact!"
Because I live adjacent to a complicated ecosystem of estuary, beach and salt marsh, I just had to have this scarf! I am especially taken with the fact that it celebrates a metamorphoses of the kind I see on my walks...
View attachment 5811141
View attachment 5811142
Congratulations @LKBNOLA! What a find, and so meaningful to you with its theme.