Scarves Special Edition Scarves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A few months ago I started collecting pictures of special or limited edition scarves by Hermes, I quickly found the variety astonishing (polyester scarf? who would have thought!). I am adding as much info as I can on each scarf, but feel free to make corrections to my notes or additions of your own!

ABC Olympics by Julia Abadie, 1984, from Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

Aube by Zoe Pauwels, 2002, from Luxury Scarves, Aube is a music project of the japanese band "The Alfee". Special Edition in 1999 for the 25th anniversary of The Alfee band.
    [​IMG]

Cartes des USA by Hugo Crygar, 1976 for the 200th birthday of the United States, from Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

Cavalerie Francaise for Reglement de Chasseurs a Cheval by Philippe_Ledoux, 1999 first issue 1960, from Luxury Scarves, Special issue for the "Réglement de Chasseurs a Cheval"
    [​IMG]

Christophe Columbus by Carl de Percevaux, 1992 original issue, for 900th anniversary of of the Ordre Souverain de Malte, from Luxury Scarves (I don't know which colorway is the exact commemerative one so I will post the ones I found)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
    Clovis le Crocodile, by Esther_Henwood, 1996, The Perfect Red Box
    [​IMG]

De Passage a New York for Hermes Wallstreet, by Nathalie Vialars, 2007, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Courses A Deauville, by H._de_Watrigant, year ?, Achimnelly
    [​IMG]

Couvertures, for Hermes George V, by Jacques Eudel, year ?, Achimnelly
    [​IMG]

blktauna likes this.
  3. Thank you for your efforts, Ms Jade. I miss the De Passage New York. The third cw is beating my heart!:tender:

4. Daffodils for 125 years Piaget (Swiss watchmaker and jeweller), by ?, 1999, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

De Passage a New York for Hermes Wallstreet, by Nathalie Vialars, 2007, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empire c'est la Paix for 100yrs Credit Lyonnaise, by Philippe Ledoux, 1970, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

5. Thank you for this! I love the whole de passage series...

6. Fantaisie a Cheval, 70cm scarf commemorating 70yrs of scarves (I think the man on the horse is the founder of Hermes), by Bali Barret, 2007, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

Faune et Flore du Texas for the 150th anniversary of TX independence from Mexico, year ?, by Kermit Oliver, Luxury Scarves
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haute Montagne a charitable scarf, to rebuild the Refuge des Cosmiques, by Cathy Latham, 1992, a mix of Fleurs de Montagne and Neige d'Antan
    [​IMG]

Instruction sur l'Art, by Sophie de Seynes, I think this is from 2007 as well to commemorate 70 years of scarves by Hermes (love this one!)
    [​IMG]

Investors over Seas, Luxury Scarves, not much information on this one, but I think was done in polyester
    [​IMG]

7. Whew! This is about half of what I've found, I'll post the rest later.

8. so interesting, thanks for sharing!

9. Gorgeous scarves, such a treasure!

10. So interesting! Thank you.

11. Thank you so much for doing this Ms_Jade.....beautiful scarves and wonderful to see all of the special ones they have done over the years

12. Are you aware there is a Hermes book with all the different scarfs and thestories behind them?

13. Nikrib - Yup, I've heard of the book. I've not yet had a chance to flip through one myself but hope to soon. I would be interested to know if all the special/limited ed. scarves are in it.

14. Le jeu des petits bonheurs St. James charity scarf, 2009, only available at Hong Kong and Macau boutiques (Thanks to Lutz for the picture)
    [​IMG]

Les Chevaux du Ciel, year ?, to commemorate the opening of the first Hermes boutique in China, picture from iris168 and tpf'r BJSpring
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Julide likes this.
  15. thanks Ms_Jade .. so many interesting ltd ed .. collected the passage in orange c/w and blk c/w:P