Space for Guys & their Hermès

I was invited to my first Hermes event yesterday, and what an experience! The catering was done by Alo, one of the top restaurants in Toronto, and everything they served was delicious and beautifully presented in individual portions. Best event I've been to so far of any brand! Left with a Kelly bracelet and paid a deposit for a pair of sandals being transferred from Vancouver.

View attachment 5731547

View attachment 5731549

View attachment 5731550

View attachment 5731551
Congrats on your new bracelet and incoming sandals. What size Kelly Double Tour is this?

Reactions: averagejoe
I went to pick up my sandals that I paid a deposit for during the menswear cocktail event, and my SA knew that I was looking for a mini Bearn wallet in black with silver hardware, so he showed me the black Mysore one that he saw yesterday. It was love at first sight! The Mysore goatskin is beautiful, and feels hefty while being a bit supple unlike Epsom.

IMG-8451.jpg

IMG-8452.jpg

IMG-8453.jpg

IMG-8455.jpg

IMG-8458.jpg

I love my new mini Bearn wallet so much. The perfect size, and finally the cards don't stretch the leather to the same point as on my Euclide where their profile is visible from the outside of the wallet.

These pictures are of the Bearn full of my cards, and the profile of the cards doesn't show up on the front or back when full.

I will still use my Euclide on a daily basis because I still like it, and it can weather heavy wear and tear from daily use (including being tossed around in my track pant pocket when I run), and save the Bearn for my weekends...for now.

IMG-8459.jpg

IMG-8460.jpg

IMG-8462.jpg

I love my new mini Bearn wallet so much. The perfect size, and finally the cards don't stretch the leather to the same point as on my Euclide where their profile is visible from the outside of the wallet.

These pictures are of the Bearn full of my cards, and the profile of the cards doesn't show up on the front or back when full.

I will still use my Euclide on a daily basis because I still like it, and it can weather heavy wear and tear from daily use (including being tossed around in my track pant pocket when I run), and save the Bearn for my weekends...for now.

View attachment 5740379

View attachment 5740380

View attachment 5740381
Nice I recently got mini bearn mini wallet in blue sapphire.. I think yours is bearn cardholder tho .. it's nice one too.. I think bearn mini wallet and card holder is hard to get in store or official website .. do you think so?

Nice I recently got mini bearn mini wallet in blue sapphire.. I think yours is bearn cardholder tho .. it's nice one too.. I think bearn mini wallet and card holder is hard to get in store or official website .. do you think so?
Sorry I keep calling it a wallet. I only really get card holders/organizers to use as wallets, because I like them small and slim.

The smaller Bearn styles seem to be harder to come by online, unlike the long, larger version which seems to be available online quite often. In store, wallets tend to sell out in general. Sometimes, they have no wallets nor card holders (Toronto store stock issue). Even yesterday, I think they only had this small Bearn cardholder and a trifold one with black hardware in terms of Bearn styles.

Sorry I keep calling it a wallet. I only really get card holders/organizers to use as wallets, because I like them small and slim.

The smaller Bearn styles seem to be harder to come by online, unlike the long, larger version which seems to be available online quite often. In store, wallets tend to sell out in general. Sometimes, they have no wallets nor card holders (Toronto store stock issue). Even yesterday, I think they only had this small Bearn cardholder and a trifold one with black hardware in terms of Bearn styles.
I read an article that someone got his bearn mini wallet in a dark room at store.. SA didn't want other people see it.. maybe that's how hard to get one nowadays..

• Wow
Reactions: 880 and averagejoe

View attachment 5740379

View attachment 5740380

View attachment 5740381
Congratulations on both the sandals and the beautiful card holder:smile:.

• Thanks

View attachment 5740379

View attachment 5740380

View attachment 5740381
Nice card holder, Alan! It’s great that you explain in detail how the cards fit, usage, etc.

You know I am desperately after the MC² Euclide card holder. There are only 22 items under men’s SLGs on the US website. No card holders and only one wallet - MC² Copernic wallet. Slim pickings. I look a few times a day, LOL.

Nice card holder, Alan! It’s great that you explain in detail how the cards fit, usage, etc.

You know I am desperately after the MC² Euclide card holder. There are only 22 items under men’s SLGs on the US website. No card holders and only one wallet - MC² Copernic wallet. Slim pickings. I look a few times a day, LOL.

I am after this one too- it does pop up on the US site a decent amount, but not in super exciting colors. I’ve seen in box, evercolor, and epsom black
There’s a great vert de gris and Maccassar I have seen on the UK site too!

Anyone know how frequently or infrequently they crop up in store? I’ve yet to ask my SA

WTF?! Now how do they think they will support themselves?? I’m guessing living in the jail was the end goal? Wow. Just wow.

Ive seen the card holder pop up on the US website in the past month and in store (BH). You got to be quick since I suspects bots buys them up immediately.

I am after this one too- it does pop up on the US site a decent amount, but not in super exciting colors. I’ve seen in box, evercolor, and epsom black
There’s a great vert de gris and Maccassar I have seen on the UK site too!

Anyone know how frequently or infrequently they crop up in store? I’ve yet to ask my SA
Yep, no exciting colors.

I asked my SA a few weeks ago to keep a look out for me. He said there are none in the network or system at this time, but will keep me posted.