Space for Guys & their Hermès

I was invited to my first Hermes event yesterday, and what an experience! The catering was done by Alo, one of the top restaurants in Toronto, and everything they served was delicious and beautifully presented in individual portions. Best event I've been to so far of any brand! Left with a Kelly bracelet and paid a deposit for a pair of sandals being transferred from Vancouver.

IMG-2370.jpg

IMG-8408.jpg

IMG-8409.jpg

IMG-8410.jpg

I was invited to my first Hermes event yesterday, and what an experience! The catering was done by Alo, one of the top restaurants in Toronto, and everything they served was delicious and beautifully presented in individual portions. Best event I've been to so far of any brand! Left with a Kelly bracelet and paid a deposit for a pair of sandals being transferred from Vancouver.

View attachment 5731547

View attachment 5731549

View attachment 5731550

View attachment 5731551
Congratulations on your purchases. Sounds like a great night:smile:

Big decision to make: should I buy a new sac a depeches light 1-37 or a Kelly depeches 36 briefcase? Interested not only on the beauty of the design and practicality of the purchase but also as an investment. Thoughts please! View attachment 5728918View attachment 5728920
DH has an older version of the top model. It’s really heavy and he never carries it. So, you might want to try it on if weight is a concern. He also considered a version of the second one and thought the kelly sanglers were irritating. I would buy what you love bc I’m not sure that briefcases hold value. . . IDK. Here is DH in a favorite H turtleneck sweater from last year. Brunello wool cargo trousers; Edward Green chelsea boots. And an evelyn TPM mini that we share with a freshly fried chicken sandwich and a trio of gourmet donuts: creme brulee with a crackling crust; Nutella pudding; and, maple bacon :smile: (Whistler Blackcomb, outside of Vancouver, BC)

ETA: for travel, H cardigans, like the puzzle, and this sweater are warm and practical. But, we have to be careful not to wear basically the same thing :smile: . Last pic with the sac a depeches 21 in Nero togo
F956D2CA-51C7-4E2D-937B-7946E9E4D975.jpegE6F05A7B-8407-40A3-BF7A-AF8C23356E03.jpegC3A52BAC-24DE-487A-909E-BE6B8E376277.jpegD078ABCF-E9E2-4D82-9514-846898BCF2DE.jpegDD315DCD-55C2-40F2-85C9-9633E9B5D25A.jpeg

Last edited:
DH has an older version of the top model. It’s really heavy and he never carries it. So, you might want to try it on if weight is a concern. He also considered a version of the second one and thought the kelly sanglers were irritating. I would buy what you love bc I’m not sure that briefcases hold value. . . IDK. Here is DH in a favorite H turtleneck sweater from last year. Brunello wool cargo trousers; Edward Green chelsea boots. And an evelyn TPM mini that we share with a freshly fried chicken sandwich and a trio of gourmet donuts: creme brulee with a crackling crust; Nutella pudding; and, maple bacon :smile: (Whistler Blackcomb, outside of Vancouver, BC)

ETA: for travel, H cardigans, like the puzzle, and this sweater are warm and practical. But, we have to be careful not to wear basically the same thing :smile: . Last pic with the sac a depeches 21 in Nero togo
View attachment 5731644View attachment 5731650View attachment 5731651View attachment 5731652View attachment 5731669
a man with good taste!

View attachment 5731547

View attachment 5731549

View attachment 5731550

View attachment 5731551
@averagejoe, this sounds so fabulous!
thank you @lifecity and @hermesafficionado :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe

View attachment 5731644View attachment 5731650View attachment 5731651View attachment 5731652View attachment 5731669
I know this is an H forum but I couldn't stop myself from being mesmerized by that beautiful Odysseus watch. Your husband have a very nice taste in watches.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880
I know this is an H forum but I couldn't stop myself from being mesmerized by that beautiful Odysseus watch. Your husband have a very nice taste in watches.
Thank you! He has both the stainless steel and the wg odysseus watches (and the Zeitwork and the grande lange1) and he adores ALange. It’s good for my H purchases, bc I feel relatively frugal in comparison :smile:

Last edited:
View attachment 5732967
I couldn’t wait until the first day of spring to change my strap from Noir Swift to the Fauve Barénia single tour with deployment buckle along with Hermès Indigo watch face. Now to match that with the sac a depeches 21 in Barénia Faubourg!
I Had the first version of it! I was so proud of wearing it… now my son is proud of it