Space for Guys & their Hermès

It really works for you - quite a revelation
I have never been taken with the standard Lindys
You show how the miniaturisation of the Lindy is a good idea
and transforms it into a different, stylish, useful and usable bag
Appreciate your kind comment. I love the minimalism of this bag, and the mini size is the most generous for a 'mini' bag I've had so it's perfect for my every day.

• Love
Reactions: MacawGuy
My favourite and most used bag! I haven’t put this bag in it’s dust bag in over a year - I use it pretty much any time I go anywhere. I find myself neglecting all my other bags and just grabbing this one no matter the occasion now :smile: Mini Lindy - Gold Clemence + PHW

View attachment 5725579

View attachment 5725580

View attachment 5725581

View attachment 5725583

View attachment 5725584

View attachment 5725586

View attachment 5725587
matty! so goooooooood on you and so good to see you here!

Big decision to make: should I buy a new sac a depeches light 1-37 or a Kelly depeches 36 briefcase? Interested not only on the beauty of the design and practicality of the purchase but also as an investment. Thoughts please! View attachment 5728918View attachment 5728920
Replied to you re: investment value in your other post.
For style purposes, I love both but lean towards the kelly, just because... it's the universal kelly symbol. It looks fancier to me, even if some argue that it's hard to open.

View attachment 5726847
Anyone got this Portefeuille Pochenplus in hand? any thoughts to share?View attachment 5726850

Is this an easy bag / wallet to get?
A friend and I both bought one recently plus it has been on Hermes.com, so it is fairly easy to get. Right now it is my go to bag because it is so easy to wear. It holds a fair amount of stuff without looking bulky. Have been caught off guard by the number of compliments I have received on it. :smile:

A friend and I both bought one recently plus it has been on Hermes.com, so it is fairly easy to get. Right now it is my go to bag because it is so easy to wear. It holds a fair amount of stuff without looking bulky. Have been caught off guard by the number of compliments I have received on it. :smile:
Great!
Which color did you and your friend get?