Southhampton SA ALERT!!!!

Well there are only a couple characters I want, but I don't want to talk with her anyhow because after this I'm a tad biased against her. If she picks up tomorrow, or when I do call, then I'll just deal xD;

It's better for me to sleep on it anyhow. I said no bags until Spiagia, but the more I think about it the more I want a Paradiso Zucca! It's maybe my second favorite print, and I only have it on things I nearly never use (Dolce and Canguro) so I wanted to get it on something I use all the time--a Zucca!

Tammie...Shawna said she's "allowed" to look for a item with a couple of characters you ask for but that is all. So ifyou want a denaro you're probably okay....and after the way she treated me on the phone, she'll probably be really nice now afraid she'll get reported for her nastiness.

What ever happened to "The customer is always right?" That's how my dad trained me (he owned a corner grocery store and was a salesman his entire life) and she "goes off" on me on the phone! I even said to her, "I'm sorry, you sound angry with me....but Lindsey and Diane have both helped me with this" she continues with her obnoxious rant, "I'm not mad at you, its just not fair that they....." crap and she was still acting out with me on the phone. She NEVER changed her tone of voice with me. So in the end when I saw she wasn't going to be nice or accomodate my request i ended it with, "I guess it will just be better if I call back tomorrow then and talk with Lindsey or Diane" and she said, "Yes" and I said, "thank you, goodbye" and I hung up. I was nice the whole time and it didn't change her attitude at all!

how many customers could they possibly have this early on a monday morning that it's "too much of a hassle" for her to tell you a couple of characters that are on a bag that you WANT TO ACTUALLY BUY?? ugh, give me a break - she should leave that PMS-y attitude at home!

Well there are only a couple characters I want, but I don't want to talk with her anyhow because after this I'm a tad biased against her. If she picks up tomorrow, or when I do call, then I'll just deal xD;

It's better for me to sleep on it anyhow. I said no bags until Spiagia, but the more I think about it the more I want a Paradiso Zucca! It's maybe my second favorite print, and I only have it on things I nearly never use (Dolce and Canguro) so I wanted to get it on something I use all the time--a Zucca!
That's exactly what I was doing... I have a few in paradiso but want a campeggio because its turned into my favorite style of bag to use alot! I love this print too....maybe all these problems are telling me not to do it? It's become way to hard to buy a bag from this place the past 4 days! I was ready to buy it Saturday and found out that Lindsey wasn't in (who helped me first but didn't tell me she didn't work sats.) then Diane was SUPER helpful with me and asked me to call her during a "down" time near the end of the day....which I did and right when I was within a few minutes of buying she had to close the store so she said call back Mon a.m. and she'd do it for me...so I call and find out SHE's not coming in today and get yelled at by Shawna! :wtf:

That is totally ridiculous that she would talk to you like that. I mean seriously how busy can that outlet be tho that she'd act like that. It's in southampton which isn't exactly a hop and a skip to get to for most people. She should be happy that people are calling in orders! As a side note, I had my coworker help me buy a bag from there cuz she goes out that way often and I looked at the receipt she gave me .. whose name do I see? Shauna!! haha. I gotta ask my coworker if she was a total :cursing: in real life.

that totally bites, annie b. no one deserves to be treated like that and we're paying money for that!?

i'm unsure now when to call back. lindsey put a denaro on hold for me because i knew i wanted a bag but was still unsure of which style to choose in paradiso. she told me to think about it and call back today and talk with diane and she would be more than happy to help me. now she's not going to be there? yikes, what should i do now?

i'm still not sure what bag to order. i'm leaning towards a mm. i also think the stellina is cute, but i'm not sure about all that black trim against the light blue. how does it look in person?
thanks, hoot

I don't know....I was trying to decide between a stellina & campeggio....w/Lindsey....then when she was out...Diane helped me and we decided a campeggio would be better for my characters & use I wanted out of it (I have a toddler and an 8 year old..) so we had it narrowed between two campeggios she helped pick out and then I get this today! Well...no one should be treated like that to start...and then I was going to be possibly spending $100-200 with her? I know Southhampton is full of richies and she probably gets a lot of TUDE from people but I was nothing but nice and she kept being RUDE! She is what gives NY'ers a bad rep.

I love Mamma Mias, I have 3 xD Zucca is the best though, because it doesn't sag, and it seems to have no bottom, I can fit everything in it...and it doesn't seem heavy!

Annie B...oh my gosh..that's horrible. You must speak to the manager, her supervisor or someone that's in charge... go corporate if you have to. Shauna's behavior is unacceptable! I used to work in retail for many years and " the customer is always right!" They need to know what happened. If you get bad service you'll tell 100 people and so on but if you get great service maybe you'll only tell 10 people. That's what we learned in our management sessions and I KNOW Lesportsac knows that as well. I guess Shauna is not smart enough to figure out "it pays to be nice"

Yeah, I agree, report her as$! Thats just plain unacceptable behavior! Report her to corporate or to the manager and remember to send letters too. We dont need people like that handling our stuff! She is rude and hostile! Stupid bioch!

Yeah, I agree, report her as$! Thats just plain unacceptable behavior! Report her to corporate or to the manager and remember to send letters too. We dont need people like that handling our stuff! She is rude and hostile! Stupid bioch!

LOL that has to be the funniest post i've read in awhile :roflmfao: but that's right! she definitely does need to be reported.. it's not cool that you just needed assistance and she was being all stupid about it >:[

When CSRs or SAs get rude with me (usually it happens on the phone, people are "braver" when they can't see you) I just stop trying to talk to them or reason with them and ask to speak to their supervisor. If they keep giving me grief I just keep repeating "let me speak with your supervisor NOW".

I'm sorry but has anyone been in the Southampton store in the middle of the day??? I've posted this before and I'll post it again IT'S DEAD!!!!!! They don't have ANY customers there. You can hear crickets chirping :wtf: . I guess she had to help her imaginary customers which probably = send personal emails all day to her friends. She probably got annoyed b/c you actually were making her work for her $$. What an :censor: .

Annie don't let her get to you...she's an underpaid associate of Lesportsux ... you're better than her ;) If you call again and she answers, just hang up on her! :yes: And I'd definitely file a formal complaint w/the company about her unnecessary attitude. :smile: