Southhampton SA ALERT!!!!

I'm sorry but has anyone been in the Southampton store in the middle of the day??? I've posted this before and I'll post it again IT'S DEAD!!!!!! They don't have ANY customers there. You can hear crickets chirping :wtf: . I guess she had to help her imaginary customers which probably = send personal emails all day to her friends. She probably got annoyed b/c you actually were making her work for her $$. What an :censor: .

Annie don't let her get to you...she's an underpaid associate of Lesportsux ... you're better than her If you call again and she answers, just hang up on her! And I'd definitely file a formal complaint w/the company about her unnecessary attitude. :smile:

OMG...You so crack me up!!! I can totally imagine that!Are you forreals?? :lol: (I know youre not kidding...)

I already mentioned about getting a bad service from Shawna in other past threads...shes was never helpful.. she must be imagining customers then cuz everytime I called her she always said she was sooo busy!! :cursing: That when Julicrystal recommended Lindsey to me cuz I kept on getting Shawna!

Maro888 & Ergonz: I know how you feel cuz I was calling them too--and she even knows that Im not calling from the states, still unhelpful!:cursing:

Annieb: Definitely report that B!tC4!..she has no right to be screaming at the phone at you, let alone being rude! Idk what is her problem! She definitely has problems dealing w/customers! or She must be in constant PMS!:yucky: need to be :lecture:!

Formal complaints to CORPORATE rather than calling the store manager or writing the store manager will be much more effective. And if they get several letters on the same person - watch out...

So sad.

Annie, thats just awful to hear about! :wtf: I cant believe she'd do something like that! Aren't SAs supposed to try to help their customers anyway they can? People should really report her! Too bad the manager is away :sad:

Well there are only a couple characters I want, but I don't want to talk with her anyhow because after this I'm a tad biased against her. If she picks up tomorrow, or when I do call, then I'll just deal xD;

It's better for me to sleep on it anyhow. I said no bags until Spiagia, but the more I think about it the more I want a Paradiso Zucca! It's maybe my second favorite print, and I only have it on things I nearly never use (Dolce and Canguro) so I wanted to get it on something I use all the time--a Zucca!

I was just about to order a Paradiso Zucca too!! And possible an Inferno Gioco for my sister.. I definitely DONT want to talk to someone like Shawna/Shauna. It doesnt have to be Lindsey or Diane.. just someone willing to help, at the very least.

Apparently Lindsey is there tommorow. They should have a bunch of Zuccas, I hope one has the characters I want! I also may get a matching Caramella, and that is even more particular because it's small.

They must have a few zuccas atleast coz when I spoke to Lindsey it took her a while to go through them and find the one I wanted.

This thread is too funny, I'm so used to getting this kind of attitude from salesmen, they treat you like crap and you have to say thankyou they let you shop there.

One time I got so mad and my mom said to the women that "helped" us: "this would have never happend in the US", so she said "well this is not the US", like that's a reason to be obnoxious. :yucky:

I actually talked to shawna once I think, she told me to call tomorrow and speak to Lindsey too, I'm just so used to bad attitude I wasn't that impressed with it.

I wish store managers would learn a thing or two from you guys, and teach their workers how to act, I was amazed when I was in NY, everybody was so nice and polite and didn't have any problem with me returning something, over here they give you the third degree, and even then you only get to exchange it and not get a refund.

Well idk when I call she usually answer the phone:confused1: I guess shes the closest one?? :shrugs: but if you do get her on the line, just ask for Diane or Lindsey...those two are much nicer than her! :biggrin:

Well idk when I call she usually answer the phone:confused1: I guess shes the closest one?? :shrugs: but if you do get her on the line, just ask for Diane or Lindsey...those two are much nicer than her! :biggrin:
She's the closest to the phone so she can scare off phone sales. And, she probably is lazy so she doesn't leave the register....while the others are talking to customers and helping them out. That's my theory:lol: vmasterz I know she was NO help to you ....and I sure didn't call with the intention of her helping me...I was just stuck because no one else was there. For some unexplained reason she offered to help me since diane didn't make it in...and then all hell broke loose.:smile:

:lol: you maybe right! :lol: hahah...You are awake early??? oh well the bottom line is...she SUCKS! She needs to look at Lindsey and Diane to see what shes doing wrong! Cuz they are better SA's imo!

OH, but they're not doing is not fair according to Shauna. I guess treating everyone like a customer is not fair. I would seriously wonder if they've sold more bags over the phone than off the floor lately because of this forum? Lets see...shauna was only nice to Sempre yesterday from what was actually posted....so lets see...maybe she is discriminating?